Expired Hot Deals

[GreenmanGaming.com] Kingdoms of Amalur - $8 at Green Man Gaming.

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 19th, 2012 5:59 am
Tags:
None
Apr 25, 2010
209 posts
37 upvotes
Ottawa

[GreenmanGaming.com] Kingdoms of Amalur - $8 at Green Man Gaming.

More offers from GreenmanGaming.com
This is probably the cheapest it will ever get.

Game is 75% off and the code at Green Man Gaming works so that additional discount lowers the price to $8 U.S.; which is what this game's price should be at this point anyway.

http://www.greenmangaming.com/

Everything is on the front page, the sale and the code.

I liked the demo but I wasn't going to pay any more than $10 for a title from a dead company.
Emoticons are for losers.
19 replies
Jul 1, 2003
820 posts
81 upvotes
Airdrie, AB
Playing through it now on the PS3 - worth $8 for sure.
-Some people hear their own voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy or they become Legend.-
Mar 29, 2012
853 posts
111 upvotes
Vancouver
Eh..... feels like a single player MMORPG. Wouldn't' pay more than $5 for it. my 2 cents.
Dec 12, 2010
75 posts
20 upvotes
Not sure if this was obvious but, game activates on Origin only.
May 12, 2007
138 posts
20 upvotes
Little Dragon wrote:
Nov 18th, 2012 2:24 pm
Dang...origin = dealbreaker for me
Ya, same here. Thanks for pointing that out.
Mar 6, 2008
687 posts
290 upvotes
Kelowna
I might hold off - while 8$ is the best price for this single game - Amazon.com also offered the game and it's 2 DLC packs for $11.99 a short time ago. (which is a better overall value imo).

Might want to gamble a bit and see what Amazong does on Black Friday/Cyber Monday. They are on a tear lately!!
May 25, 2009
274 posts
70 upvotes
unionville
avidgamer wrote:
Nov 18th, 2012 2:13 pm
Not sure if this was obvious but, game activates on Origin only.
It wasn't, thanks.

Nevermind on this one.
ye.
Mar 6, 2008
687 posts
290 upvotes
Kelowna
Logun wrote:
Nov 18th, 2012 2:50 pm
I might hold off - while 8$ is the best price for this single game - Amazon.com also offered the game and it's 2 DLC packs for $11.99 a short time ago. (which is a better overall value imo).

Might want to gamble a bit and see what Amazong does on Black Friday/Cyber Monday. They are on a tear lately!!
Confirmed in the other thread that it will be back:
9. Kingdoms of Amalur + both DLCs - $11.99 - 11/26
[OP]
Apr 25, 2010
209 posts
37 upvotes
Ottawa
Never have had any problem with Origin. Don't know why you have issues with them. I don't have any information that they would even want on this PC anyway. All the games I have bought from them (Battlefield 3, NFS: The Run, Gatling Gears and Crysis 2) were $10 or less. A lot of insecure people here?
Emoticons are for losers.
Oct 13, 2012
38 posts
10 upvotes
AJAX
I really wish this would be on steam and not origin, and I wish they had the DLC. I got it on steam, and I want the DLC, but it hasn't gone on sale yet, ever.
Dec 21, 2011
41 posts
16 upvotes
London
Why couldn't this sale be on steam!! If this sale was on steam I would so buy it. What's with the Steam price? Even when it is on sale its cheaper to buy the game anyplace other than steam. Its like 59.99 on Steam as a regular price, but everywhere else greenmangaming, gamefly and gamersgate has it for 39.99. as a regular price. Its weird.
× < >