Expired Hot Deals

[GreenmanGaming.com] Kingdoms of Amalur - $8 at Green Man Gaming.

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 19th, 2012 5:59 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2008
2210 posts
282 upvotes
BC
pandiosity wrote:
Nov 18th, 2012 11:15 pm
Why couldn't this sale be on steam!! If this sale was on steam I would so buy it. What's with the Steam price? Even when it is on sale its cheaper to buy the game anyplace other than steam. Its like 59.99 on Steam as a regular price, but everywhere else greenmangaming, gamefly and gamersgate has it for 39.99. as a regular price. Its weird.
It was a weird publishing agreement, where 38 Studios could publish through steam and EA had completely control over the remaining publishing. Now that 38 Studios is dead there's probably no one with the power to authorise a price drop, likely the rights to it will be sold off eventually and either EA will buy it (and it will disappear from Steam entirely) or someone else will and then it'll drop in price.

Personally, I'd suck it up and use Origin. With all the community crap they're stuffing into Steam these days, I almost prefer it, and you get yet another source of sale prices to take advantage of.
Deal Addict
Mar 2, 2012
1310 posts
301 upvotes
NEWMARKET
Does Origin still delete games off your account you haven't played in a year?
Sep 4, 2011
311 posts
38 upvotes
BURNABY
SquirreI wrote:
Nov 18th, 2012 12:14 pm
Eh..... feels like a single player MMORPG. Wouldn't' pay more than $5 for it. my 2 cents.
I don't know any MMORPG that will let you chain combo like action games yet. :p
Deal Fanatic
Mar 20, 2003
9776 posts
273 upvotes
Great deal, but passing as I have no interest in installing Origin.
I buy KitKat (the Chocolate) swag, contact me if you have anything to sell with your price!
× < >