Expired Hot Deals

[Adidas] Columbia Sportswear Up to 50% Off! (New Factory Outlets Location)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 8th, 2009 10:00 pm
Sep 12, 2006
156 posts

[Adidas] Columbia Sportswear Up to 50% Off! (New Factory Outlets Location)

Drove by the Kingston area yesterday and noticed off the 401 (Exit 617 I believe), that there is a new group of factory outlets there. It's called "King's Crossing Fashion Outlets". The place is very new and there aren't very many stores there at the moment (lots of vacant spaces). There were some of the usual stores you'd find at Vaughan Mills like Tommy and Adidas, but there were also others which were harder to find in Canada like Puma and Columbia Sportswear.

Went into Columbia Sportswear and bought 3 jackets for approx $30 each!!! (2 of them had fleece inside the body, and one was part of their "Softshell" line). They had a larger selection of men's jackets than women's jackets and saw other items like pants, shirts, most of them at least 30-50% off! Normally these sell retail for about $80+ each or so. Saw some polos for less than $20 each after discount. They also had fall/winter jackets as well but the discounts were around 30% not 50%. Still seemed to be decently priced though.

Link to factory outlets website:
2 replies
Deal Fanatic
Mar 22, 2005
6905 posts
Interesting. I have never seen a Columbia outlet in Canada before.

I will check it out when I head down to K-town in September.
Jul 23, 2006
8 posts
There has been a Columbia Outlet in Windsor for at least 10 years. It's on Huron Line, just before the Ambassador Bridge. I've purchased many items from them over the years.
× < >