• Last Updated:
  • May 29th, 2013 8:37 pm
Tags:
None
Dec 26, 2007
867 posts
109 upvotes

Are Kirkland (Costco) Diapers really the same as Huggies Little Movers

Huggies Little Movers typically have been the best fit for our daughter, however, it's getting tiring waiting for sales and the best deals.

I've seen some posts on other forums that the Kirkland diapers are the same as Huggies Little Movers (not to be confused with Snug & Dry which Costco sells separately).

Can anyone verify from experience that this is the case?

Cheers,
9 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2011
2317 posts
576 upvotes
Lindsay, ON
I can't confirm that they are the exact same diaper, but we used Kirkland diapers for the first couple months and loved them. I can confirm they are made BY Huggies, just not sure if its the exact same diaper. When the Huggies went on sale at Costco we bought a couple boxes, and they are definitely a bit better quality (not leaking threw through the night). If you can, get the huggies when they go on sale at Costco, if not, get the Kirkland as both are a good diaper haha.
[OP]
Dec 26, 2007
867 posts
109 upvotes
cferguson23 wrote:
May 17th, 2013 3:26 pm
I can't confirm that they are the exact same diaper, but we used Kirkland diapers for the first couple months and loved them. I can confirm they are made BY Huggies, just not sure if its the exact same diaper. When the Huggies went on sale at Costco we bought a couple boxes, and they are definitely a bit better quality (not leaking threw through the night). If you can, get the huggies when they go on sale at Costco, if not, get the Kirkland as both are a good diaper haha.
Thanks for the reply.

My concern is that the Kirkland diapers are more similar to the Snug & Dry (which my daughter can't wear) as opposed to the Little Movers.
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2011
2317 posts
576 upvotes
Lindsay, ON
If it helps, you can return open diapers to Costco, so if they don't work, you won't be stuck with them.
Apr 9, 2004
313 posts
46 upvotes
London
canadiancynosure wrote:
May 17th, 2013 5:58 pm
Thanks for the reply.

My concern is that the Kirkland diapers are more similar to the Snug & Dry (which my daughter can't wear) as opposed to the Little Movers.
Nope, much closer to little movers (thickness, tabs, materials).
[OP]
Dec 26, 2007
867 posts
109 upvotes
oddduck wrote:
May 18th, 2013 8:01 am
Nope, much closer to little movers (thickness, tabs, materials).
cferguson23 wrote:
May 17th, 2013 11:59 pm
If it helps, you can return open diapers to Costco, so if they don't work, you won't be stuck with them.

Thanks for the info - I'll try a box today.
Deal Guru
Dec 7, 2009
12894 posts
1106 upvotes
I gotta believe that the fact that humans evolved through several thousand generations without diapers perfectly designed for each specific child, tells us that either is fine.
Check out caRpetbomBer's picks in this thread.
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2009
7678 posts
809 upvotes
Syne wrote:
May 20th, 2013 2:24 am
I gotta believe that the fact that humans evolved through several thousand generations without diapers perfectly designed for each specific child, tells us that either is fine.
Yeah but you just don't want diapers that aren't tight and leaks... the prospect of having poop leaking all over the house, kinda nasty.
"God's in His heaven. All's right with the world." - Robert Browning (1812-1889)
Deal Fanatic
Jan 17, 2003
7926 posts
327 upvotes
Winkle wrote:
May 21st, 2013 8:30 am
Yeah but you just don't want diapers that aren't tight and leaks... the prospect of having poop leaking all over the house, kinda nasty.
if you have poop leaking all over the house you got more issues that just the diapers themselves.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 15, 2006
6860 posts
1064 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Winkle wrote:
May 21st, 2013 8:30 am
Buy the proper size and make sure they are on properly...problem solved.
× < >