Expired Hot Deals

[KitchenAid] Kitchenaid small appliances @ Futureshop + 10-20% off + rebates! Ends today!

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 29th, 2013 11:50 pm
May 19, 2003
436 posts
56 upvotes

[KitchenAid] Kitchenaid small appliances @ Futureshop + 10-20% off + rebates! Ends today!

More offers from KitchenAid
Kitchenaid sale

Buy 1 @ additional 10% off, 2 @ 15% and 3 @ 20% off.

Slicer or Grinder is $40 and $20 rebate eligible. $32 each before rebates if you buy 3 small appliances.
Ice Cream bucket back in stock @ $50 and $20 rebate eligible. $40 if you buy 3.
Artisan mixer @ 280 - 56 = 224 and additional $80 rebate. so 144.

You can try to PM other places but it's easier to do it all in one shot imo.

so for like 168 after rebates you can get meat grinder, artisan stand mixer and ice cream bucket.

https://www-ssl.futureshop.ca/Search/Se ... ecure=True
26 replies
Dec 22, 2010
899 posts
232 upvotes
Thanks OP, but I was under the impression that future shop was exempt from the kitchenaid rebate program. At least it was for attachments in the past
Jul 12, 2003
162 posts
30 upvotes
Richmond Hill
This is essentially a repost of this: http://forums.redflagdeals.com/kitchena ... a-1286873/
Priestlydoolong wrote:
Jan 16th, 2013 8:30 pm
Thanks OP, but I was under the impression that future shop was exempt from the kitchenaid rebate program. At least it was for attachments in the past
In any case, I believe that has changed. Futureshop is listed on the KA website now but BestBuy is not. This was discussed in the thread above and you could also combine this deal with the KA rebate program as well.
Jan 1, 2008
95 posts
10 upvotes
Toronto
the thing that worries me is that KithenAid says "One claim per household". anybody knows if I can send three items in a claim, e.g. a mixer, a grinder attachment and a slicer?
Dec 17, 2010
250 posts
83 upvotes
colasonic wrote:
Jan 16th, 2013 9:08 pm
the thing that worries me is that KithenAid says "One claim per household". anybody knows if I can send three items in a claim, e.g. a mixer, a grinder attachment and a slicer?
I confirmed with CSR that you can claim multiple items, you just have to do it all in the same claim (i.e. can't submit a separate claim for each item). If you go through the online submission form at the following link you'll see that it lets you claim multiple items, up to 5 iirc:

https://www.therebatecompany.com/Secure ... steps.aspx

What I'm not sure about is whether FS is still an "authorized retailer". Their website would make me think so but apparently FS is no longer carrying Whirlpool/KA products so who knows. If anyone has time to call up their rebate center at 1-866-821-4558 to confirm today, let me know what they say.
Deal Addict
Mar 4, 2011
1017 posts
145 upvotes
Vancouver
Dang, ice cream bucket oos again :(
Jan 1, 2008
95 posts
10 upvotes
Toronto
lawfirm_fan42 wrote:
Jan 16th, 2013 9:13 pm
I confirmed with CSR that you can claim multiple items, you just have to do it all in the same claim (i.e. can't submit a separate claim for each item). If you go through the online submission form at the following link you'll see that it lets you claim multiple items, up to 5 iirc:

https://www.therebatecompany.com/Secure ... steps.aspx

What I'm not sure about is whether FS is still an "authorized retailer". Their website would make me think so but apparently FS is no longer carrying Whirlpool/KA products so who knows. If anyone has time to call up their rebate center at 1-866-821-4558 to confirm today, let me know what they say.
just called. both futureshop and bestbuy are.
Dec 17, 2010
250 posts
83 upvotes
colasonic wrote:
Jan 16th, 2013 9:30 pm
just called. both futureshop and bestbuy are.
Great! Thanks!

Ordered an Artisan mixer, Meat Grinder and Glass bowl thanks to the other thread a couple days ago.
Oct 31, 2012
471 posts
70 upvotes
Toronto
I thought the rebate period expired on December 24th?
Jan 1, 2008
95 posts
10 upvotes
Toronto
lawfirm_fan42 wrote:
Jan 16th, 2013 9:38 pm
Great! Thanks!

Ordered an Artisan mixer, Meat Grinder and Glass bowl thanks to the other thread a couple days ago.
what is the advantage of a glass bowl? i am debating whether to get a glass bowl or a shredder.
Oct 31, 2012
471 posts
70 upvotes
Toronto
colasonic wrote:
Jan 16th, 2013 9:45 pm
what is the advantage of a glass bowl? i am debating whether to get a glass bowl or a shredder.
It is great to have an extra bowl if you like to make different things during one time, so you don't have to wash it right away to use it for a different batter. It is also larger,has a handle, spout and lid, which is great for when you need your dough chilled, preparing it in advanced, or need to pour your batter
Dec 17, 2010
250 posts
83 upvotes
kris07 wrote:
Jan 16th, 2013 9:57 pm
It is great to have an extra bowl if you like to make different things during one time, so you don't have to wash it right away to use it for a different batter. It is also larger,has a handle, spout and lid, which is great for when you need your dough chilled, preparing it in advanced, or need to pour your batter
All of these reasons. I mainly bought it because I just wanted an extra bowl for mixing two different things without having to wash the bowl in between, like batter and icing. The only other advantages that weren't mentioned with the glass is that you could microwave something to melt it in it.. if you have a big enough microwave. Also has improved visibility of what your mixing I suppose.
kris07 wrote:
Jan 16th, 2013 9:43 pm
I thought the rebate period expired on December 24th?
New rebate offer, Jan. 4 to Feb. 21: http://www.kitchenaid.ca/assets/pdfs/ot ... omo_en.pdf
Deal Addict
Jul 19, 2005
3369 posts
821 upvotes
Ottawa
pnyknights wrote:
Jan 17th, 2013 7:58 am
Boo I really wanted that as well :(
+1. Ice cream attachment was super cheap. I hope it reaches this price again but I doubt it, lowest price it's ever been
× < >