Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Kitchenstuffplus

Avanti Dish Rack with Tray (Aluminum)- $38.99 + 20% Discount

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 20th, 2017 5:09 pm
Deal Addict
Feb 8, 2015
1295 posts
568 upvotes
North York, ON

Avanti Dish Rack with Tray (Aluminum)- $38.99 + 20% Discount

Deal Link:
Price:
$38.99
Savings:
20% + 20%
Retailer:
Kitchenstuffplus
Regular price $59.99. On sale for $38.99. Additional 20% Newsletter signup discount. Wanted a steel Dish Rack but wasn't willing to spend too much + many reviews of other steel DR complained of rust. Note the bottom tray is thick heavy duty silicon with adjustable legs for tilting towards drain. Main rack is aluminum. One leg had to be adjusted but other than that I'm happy with this purchase.
After 20% Newsletter discount price was $31.21 + tax.
15 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2015
3604 posts
5351 upvotes
Toronto, ON
in-store only ? Would they apply the additional newsletter 20% off in-store ?
Deal Addict
Feb 8, 2015
1295 posts
568 upvotes
North York, ON
wongjing wrote: It's 29.99 now!
Wowser great find. With Newsletter's 20% discount now an astounding deal. Having used it now for a full month am very satisfied. No rust and a very practical item. Only wish they carried a slightly larger model...maybe 2" longer/ wider. First time we ever visited a KitchenPlusStuff store and were very impressed with staff, selection and pricing.
Deal Addict
Feb 8, 2015
1295 posts
568 upvotes
North York, ON
carmageddon wrote: in-store only ? Would they apply the additional newsletter 20% off in-store ?
Yes. I signed up for newsletter and showed bar code rec'd via email to cashier. Check store inventory beforehand as some are OOS.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2015
3604 posts
5351 upvotes
Toronto, ON
magoot wrote: Yes. I signed up for newsletter and showed bar code rec'd via email to cashier. Check store inventory beforehand as some are OOS.
Thanks. Signed up for the newsletter, got a welcome email but no code. Markham and Richmond hill are already out of stock.
Deal Addict
Feb 8, 2015
1295 posts
568 upvotes
North York, ON
carmageddon wrote: Thanks. Signed up for the newsletter, got a welcome email but no code. Markham and Richmond hill are already out of stock.
You could try calling and reserve one. Staff were very helpful. No bar code at bottom of Welcome email? That's weird.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2015
3604 posts
5351 upvotes
Toronto, ON
magoot wrote: You could try calling and reserve one. Staff were very helpful. No bar code at bottom of Welcome email? That's weird.
Just got another email with the code. Thanks!
Deal Addict
May 21, 2004
2999 posts
2243 upvotes
GTA
Thanks! Got one on hold for store pickup.
Deal Addict
May 2, 2005
1254 posts
387 upvotes
North York
Thanks OP! Picked one up at Woodbine & 7

Kennedy Commons shows in stock, but there isn't anymore aside from the display model that's missing a few items
Deal Addict
Jun 3, 2004
1567 posts
281 upvotes
Toronto
FWIW, I have the two tier version of this which is also on sale and the tray does not drain well. Aside from that, it's been great so far.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2003
6472 posts
2364 upvotes
Mississauga
realchinshady wrote: FWIW, I have the two tier version of this which is also on sale and the tray does not drain well. Aside from that, it's been great so far.
do you have the drainage tray on an angle?
Deal Addict
Jun 3, 2004
1567 posts
281 upvotes
Toronto
Ducky wrote: do you have the drainage tray on an angle?
Yup, I have the legs out to angle it. The problem is the lip around the edges of the tray doesn't direct water towards the drains so it would just rest along the edge.
Deal Addict
Apr 23, 2014
1191 posts
249 upvotes
someone has found that the two tier model does not drain very well, can anyone comment on how the model size for 29.99 drains? a reviewer on their website says it drains good?
Deal Addict
Feb 8, 2015
1295 posts
568 upvotes
North York, ON
Penrose wrote: someone has found that the two tier model does not drain very well, can anyone comment on how the model size for 29.99 drains? a reviewer on their website says it drains good?
Just poured a few cups of water on the drain mat (angled), allowed to drain for a couple of minutes and then emptied and measured the amount of water left on mat. There was a total of 12 ml remaining on the mat. I rinse the mat every day and wash the mat with dish detergent every 2 weeks. The mat is an opaque frosted color so staining from standing water is not noticeable. For the price I wasn't expecting this DR to be top of the line or perfect...just couldn't justify paying $80-$100 for the Simple Human and was sick and tired of watching our Rubbermaid fall apart and stain very quickly. In regards to other steel DR I found many many rust complaints because they were chromed and/or welded and not Stainless or Aluminum.
One month and very pleased with my purchase. They may be end of line as the Manufacturer no longer showcases this DR.
http://avantihomewares.com/categories/d ... orage.html

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)