• Last Updated:
  • Feb 17th, 2020 12:48 am
22 replies
[OP]
Oct 26, 2009
130 posts
17 upvotes
EDMONTON
If anyone is interested to compare the prices of what it was like in Nov 2016 when mattamy launched in the same area with exact model.
you can see here
https://web.archive.org/web/20161124024 ... ummit.aspx

Just for example check the attached picture, Glencairn floor plan is $170,000 cheaper if you will purchase it today.
Images
  • PRICE DIFF.png
Jul 2, 2018
175 posts
144 upvotes
GTA
nova_786 wrote: If anyone is interested to compare the prices of what it was like in Nov 2016 when mattamy launched in the same area with exact model.
you can see here
https://web.archive.org/web/20161124024 ... ummit.aspx

Just for example check the attached picture, Glencairn floor plan is $170,000 cheaper if you will purchase it today.
My client actually purchased the Glencairn for SIGNIFICANTLY cheaper than what is listed on the website currently. I believe we got it for 1.3X
Realtor
[OP]
Oct 26, 2009
130 posts
17 upvotes
EDMONTON
RealtorInvestor wrote: My client actually purchased the Glencairn for SIGNIFICANTLY cheaper than what is listed on the website currently. I believe we got it for 1.3X
Directly from the builder or resale? If from the builder then how he got such big discount?
Nov 16, 2015
22 posts
4 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Do you know which lots they are releasing and what is the incentives?
Jul 20, 2016
111 posts
23 upvotes
The biggest drawback of the launch site unit is
1=its VERY CLOSE TO HYDRO LINE . Last year nov 2019 they were not able to sell many units . Now when i have checked the site plan , all the unsold unit are there.
2=there is no plan of future schools in this neighborhood
3= nov 2019 they were offering 25k price discount.
4= all the unit are near hydro line
5= no provision of future transit.

I would recommend new kleinburg over kleinburg summit. The price is almost the same.
Jul 20, 2016
111 posts
23 upvotes
Is there any line up now? On new kleinburg houses launch there were line ups before 1 week . Luckily i git the 5th spot that time
Deal Fanatic
Sep 8, 2007
7428 posts
7016 upvotes
Way Out of GTA
Wait we are back to this line up thing for detached again?
Sep 15, 2010
53 posts
9 upvotes
SumitS972792 wrote: The biggest drawback of the launch site unit is
1=its VERY CLOSE TO HYDRO LINE . Last year nov 2019 they were not able to sell many units . Now when i have checked the site plan , all the unsold unit are there.
2=there is no plan of future schools in this neighborhood
3= nov 2019 they were offering 25k price discount.
4= all the unit are near hydro line
5= no provision of future transit.

I would recommend new kleinburg over kleinburg summit. The price is almost the same.

New Kleinburg specifically impressions is not at the same level as Kleinburg Summit feature wise. The hydro lines are not noticeable and far less quiet as these are not transformer lines which are alot louder. To compare goto the Walmart on hwy 27 and listen.
Then goto Mattamy site and listen big diff.

New Kleinburgs main issue is the train which is a huge factor with noise as I sat there to see how loud it was. For that reason alone I would not choose New Kleinburg personally. End of the day choose what makes you and your family happy :)
Jul 20, 2016
111 posts
23 upvotes
fynalxr wrote: New Kleinburg specifically impressions is not at the same level as Kleinburg Summit feature wise. The hydro lines are not noticeable and far less quiet as these are not transformer lines which are alot louder. To compare goto the Walmart on hwy 27 and listen.
Then goto Mattamy site and listen big diff.

New Kleinburgs main issue is the train which is a huge factor with noise as I sat there to see how loud it was. For that reason alone I would not choose New Kleinburg personally. End of the day choose what makes you and your family happy :)
True. What the railway tracks affect the houses closeby, the last launch of new kleinburg many houses were far away from railway tracks.

But if you talk scientifically hydro line has magnetic Em waves which affect your health in long term.thats why they were not sold out on the same time impression community was sold out in the same day

Also from the fact of popularity among both. There are line ups for impression and most of the time they are sold out .
Nov 16, 2015
22 posts
4 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Anyone is at the salescentre now? Can you share the incentives list?
Deal Fanatic
Feb 22, 2011
6088 posts
5917 upvotes
Toronto
I don't know about the value now but I know in 2016/2017 the detached precon market in these burbs was outrageously over priced. People were paying a mil in Innisfil.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)