Sports & Recreation

Kobe Bryant is the worlds biggest whining b*tch!

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 15th, 2004 8:44 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Banned
Jul 13, 2003
5232 posts
5 upvotes
mpc2323 wrote:ming court to the rescue!!!!!!!!!

I love vince blah blah blah
Vince rules!

/thread
"It's a case of mind over matter. I don't mind, and you don't matter" - Bret Hart
Deal Addict
Sep 5, 2004
4041 posts
383 upvotes
Guelph, ON
Kobe Bryant is going to hell for his adultery and his wife deserves someone better. She's just blinded by the bling bling!
Deal Addict
Jan 7, 2004
1809 posts
6 upvotes
mpc2323 wrote:ming court to the rescue!!!!!!!!!

I love vince blah blah blah
you disagree?

not necessarily loving vince. i'm just stating the facts

why does phil jackson have... 11 rings i believe? he was with jordan and shaq, thats why. if you gave phil jackson the current toronto team, i doubt his "greatness" in coaching can re-shape this team and make them championship contenders.

i guarantee you dwayne wade will have a championship ring very soon as long as shaq is with the miami heat.
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2001
2049 posts
4 upvotes
Richmond Hill
mingcourt wrote:you disagree?

not necessarily loving vince. i'm just stating the facts

why does phil jackson have... 11 rings i believe? he was with jordan and shaq, thats why. if you gave phil jackson the current toronto team, i doubt his "greatness" in coaching can re-shape this team and make them championship contenders.

i guarantee you dwayne wade will have a championship ring very soon as long as shaq is with the miami heat.
he has 9, 6 with the bulls and 3 with the lakers.

I think he's a smart guy in that he is able to motivate his players, and he picks his situations very well. You'll never see him take over a team from scratch and guide it along the way.

If Miami's gonna win it, this has to be the year. The East is looking absolutely horrible with Indy basically knocked out by those suspensions, and with Detroit just hovering at 500 not looking that interested. They could turn it up during Playoff time but that remains to be seen. The rest of the East is nothing to write home about, and once they get into one last best of 7 take all series, Shaq could dominate that and win it for them.

However, Shaq's 32 now, and big men don't age well in basketball. That team isn't particularly deep, and Dorell Wright doesn't look to be a great player (he's at least a few years away like most high schoolers not named Lebron).

It'll be interesting though, especially to see how Kobe handles it after Shaq wins it all with Wade. I wonder if Kobe would shoot someone if the Heat three-peated, and then Shaq decided to retire.