Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Kobo eBooks

Kobo ebooks - Get 85% off The Hunger Games series ebooks starting @ $1.18

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 30th, 2012 9:39 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Expert
Jan 10, 2008
15200 posts
35260 upvotes
Nation's capital

[Kobo eBooks] Kobo ebooks - Get 85% off The Hunger Games series ebooks starting @ $1.18

Add promo code : HungerGamesDeal . Expires March 31 .You can use PAYPAL.

Since the other codes dont work anymore , to buy all 3 using the same code, clear your browser history/cookies for each book purchase .You can also open 3 browser windows , each with one book in it , type code in the promo box in each page hit APPLY and hit BUY .
IF that doesn't work , you can try using code using 3 different browsers ( IE , Firefox, Chrome, etc.. )
If other methods don't work , it seems if you wait a few hours between purchases , the code will work on all 3 .

The hunger games ebook link $1.18 after code

Catching Fire ebook link $1.42 after code

Mockingjay ebook link $1.42 after code

Once added to cart , the code goes in this section at bottom of the webpage :

[IMG]http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/7703/kobo3.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://ecimages.kobobooks.com/Image.ash ... &Type=Full[/IMG] [IMG]http://ecimages.kobobooks.com/Image.ash ... &Type=Full[/IMG] [IMG]http://ecimages.kobobooks.com/Image.ash ... &Type=Full[/IMG]
122 replies
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
24232 posts
43261 upvotes
ONTARIO
Excellent price for the ebooks.
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
24232 posts
43261 upvotes
ONTARIO
CF77 wrote: excellent price. **********

I'd edit your post. You will get in trouble for promoting piracy and linking to that site. Downloading the books for free is copyright infringement.
Mar 7, 2006
154 posts
4 upvotes
Note, you can only use the code once per account. If you want to get the individual books, you can use the codes

HungerGamesDeal2
HungerGamesDeal3
May 13, 2009
101 posts
209 upvotes
Getting the three books separately is cheaper than the trilogy. Any reason to get the trilogy instead?
Oct 22, 2003
195 posts
139 upvotes
Scarborough
Don't forget to get the 10X aeroplan points as well through the Aeroplan eStore.
Today is the tomorrow that you worried about yesterday.
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2010
1056 posts
370 upvotes
After seeing this thread and considering purchasing the books, I found myself downloading the audio book instead ;)
Aug 26, 2004
257 posts
135 upvotes
What DRM is on these books? Can I move them to be used in other readers or only Kobo? Note, I'm not trying to give them to other people, I just don't like the Kobo reader on my Android.
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2001
16514 posts
3319 upvotes
Alternatively, you can read Battle Royale by Koushun Takami and save yourself some time. ;)
Blacklisted companies: Roku, Lenovo, Motorola, TP-Link, D-Link, Samsung, HP, LG, Public Mobile, EVGA, Blizzard
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
24232 posts
43261 upvotes
ONTARIO
stressman wrote: What DRM is on these books? Can I move them to be used in other readers or only Kobo? Note, I'm not trying to give them to other people, I just don't like the Kobo reader on my Android.

Adobe Digital Editions DRM. Sony readers and Nook use the same, so you can read Kobo books on any device that supports ADE DRM epub books.
Deal Addict
Jun 26, 2011
1689 posts
399 upvotes
poisonmonkey wrote: Don't forget to get the 10X aeroplan points as well through the Aeroplan eStore.

damn!

wish i saw this before i bought it.

well, it was a great price regardless.
Deal Addict
Jan 16, 2007
1084 posts
83 upvotes
Scarborough
should I lie so I dont have to pay this extra few cents in tax because Im from Ontario...?
If the price is right, just roll the dice.
Aug 16, 2006
639 posts
273 upvotes
Calgary
This is a great deal. I already own physical copies, but since I own a Kobo I figured it would be good to have these.
Deal Expert
Jun 14, 2001
15556 posts
1026 upvotes
No interest in this series but this the price they're going to have to sell ebooks at for me to buy them instead of reading random posts from ppl like me on sites like this instead.
Should we have open retail markets to bring more UK and US retailers to Canada?wegmans-tops-trader-joes-americas-favou ... #p27788812
Deal Expert
Jan 10, 2008
15200 posts
35260 upvotes
Nation's capital
NG wrote: No interest in this series but this the price they're going to have to sell ebooks at for me to buy them instead of reading random posts from ppl like me on sites like this instead.

Yup we need more ebooks for $1 .
Jan 22, 2007
58 posts
6 upvotes
Toronto
Hey, the promo code is not valid. Tried on laptop and smartphone kobo app. Anyone have succes :(
Check out this guy's review of the top bodybuilding here.
Deal Expert
Jan 10, 2008
15200 posts
35260 upvotes
Nation's capital
stemcell wrote: Hey, the promo code is not valid. Tried on laptop and smartphone kobo app. Anyone have succes :(

Works fine .But if you buy several of the books using same account , you then have to use code HungerGamesDeal2 , HungerGamesDeal3 .
Jan 22, 2007
58 posts
6 upvotes
Toronto
Got it, it works on the other books, not on trilogy.

Thx!
Check out this guy's review of the top bodybuilding here.
Apr 22, 2010
169 posts
99 upvotes
Didn't try the trilogy, but worked fine with the 3 hunger books. Nice deal.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)