• Last Updated:
  • Dec 17th, 2012 3:59 pm
Tags:
None
May 4, 2009
143 posts
77 upvotes

Kobo Mini Cover - Does it exist?

Chapters was offering a snap back cover for free but as soon as they drop the price for Black Friday by $30 they pulled the offer for the coloured backing.
Since it's regular $20 I just left it out for now.

Then thinking about it, I realized that the snap back is just colour esthetics vs. being a cover/holder for the reader. There doesn't seem to be any covers or holders on the Chapters Indigo site, so not sure if any have even been made for this reader as of yet.

Anyone seen/purchased an actual cover for their mini that works for them? There's a tiny bit of stuff on ebay but I would rather see or put the mini in it first for fit, rather than take my chances on an ill-fitting item.

Of course the lower the price the better as the mini was $49. How does one justify a colour back for $20 when the item was only $49 and it doesn't even protect your purchase?!?! Still scratching my head on that one.
6 replies
[OP]
May 4, 2009
143 posts
77 upvotes
kitkatneko wrote:
Nov 30th, 2012 3:44 pm
did you find anything? I am also looking for something similar.
the only cover I found on amazon gets very poor reviews.
I grabbed this one on a discount/free ship day from Lands End so probably @ $5 CAD when all was said and done http://www.landsend.com/pp/kids-dot-e-r ... 34_-1.html

It doesn't fit, way way way too big, but it is a nice pouch to give it a little padding as my kidlet will be dragging it around. Maybe there will be room to tuck in a reading light too, that would be a bonus. It most likely was made for a Nook or a reg size 7" tablet. In any event needed something to tide us over until we can find something more suitable.

Sorry this won't be much help, but it's our workaround for now.
Deal Guru
Jan 17, 2009
13533 posts
16080 upvotes
lots of cases for the kobo mini on ebay. All from China though, so shipping would be lengthy. Prices vary.
× < >