Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Koodo

32GB Pixel XL, $604 (plus sim card + 1 day's service)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 23rd, 2017 11:29 pm
May 10, 2017
191 posts
102 upvotes
I received my bill today, after more than 30 days since cancellation. Apparently, my billing cycle started one day before I activated (cancelled on the same day) my phone hence had to wait for the bill cycle to complete to get the invoice generated. I changed my number to AB to get the lower tax rate and I think in the process got the monthly tab charged twice.
I got the Pixel for 0 upfront and 504 tab balance.
breakdown as follows.
proratad usage for 1 day in the initial province: $23.xx
proratad usage for 1 day in AB: $506.xx
taxes: 28.xx
Total: 558.xx
So I think I got the "$21" charged twice in the two prorated line items. Anyways. I am just going to pay it off.
Please correct me if I am wrong.
Jul 28, 2009
195 posts
213 upvotes
Wondering if anyone else had the dreaded Wifi issue with their phone? After I received Android O update, a week later my wifi and ability to hotspot crapped out. Since I canceled my account with Koodo they can't help. Had to contact Google and basically only option is to send my phone in and wait minimum 5-10 business days to receive likely a refurbished phone...ugh.
Deal Guru
Apr 9, 2006
10596 posts
15787 upvotes
GT-EH
rafiki6 wrote: Wondering if anyone else had the dreaded Wifi issue with their phone? After I received Android O update, a week later my wifi and ability to hotspot crapped out. Since I canceled my account with Koodo they can't help. Had to contact Google and basically only option is to send my phone in and wait minimum 5-10 business days to receive likely a refurbished phone...ugh.
Try a factory reset via settings before anything...
I heard a lot of horror stories with the Android O update so I've been holding off on it.

I am not even sure if Google can do anything for you, since I've heard that if you did not buy it from the Google storefront, they won't be able to help you.
Public Mobile Customer, $34/50GB CAN-US
"It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not a weakness; that is life." - Picard
Jul 28, 2009
195 posts
213 upvotes
Tried everything including downgrading...seems like a hardware issue. google agreed to rma but i've read horror stories about their process where people have not received a replacement for over 2 months.
GiOBoY wrote: Try a factory reset via settings before anything...
I heard a lot of horror stories with the Android O update so I've been holding off on it.

I am not even sure if Google can do anything for you, since I've heard that if you did not buy it from the Google storefront, they won't be able to help you.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)