Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Koodo

Koodo $35/5GB or $40/8GB - Public Mobile Migration plus $180 bill credit

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 29th, 2020 11:17 am
Apr 1, 2007
530 posts
244 upvotes
Toronto
wearysky wrote: Migration plans haven't been offered in quite some time now, as far as I know. They haven't increased the price on the plans at all for anybody that migrated over. At the time they were offered, the migration plans were medium tab eligible. They have since been downgraded to small tab only.
Thanks, very helpful. Never been with Koodo, but with all the talk on RFD about their price hike I thought they increased the price on the migration plans as well.
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
21317 posts
10909 upvotes
Oakville
tor98 wrote: Thanks, very helpful. Never been with Koodo, but with all the talk on RFD about their price hike I thought they increased the price on the migration plans as well.
The price hike was only for tab eligibility/minimum new plans being offered. Historically, Koodo has kept prices on existing customers the same. Having said that, I heard that some of the legacy plans were being alerted of price hikes a month or so ago. But as far as I'm aware, it was all really old plans.
Mar 9, 2016
253 posts
122 upvotes
Hey guys, sorry to awake this dead beast. I was a koodo migrater this time last year. I am wondering whether I can currently upgrade to a new phone with koodo on medium tab? Any one have experience doing this? No real deals on a small tab
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2003
22058 posts
10214 upvotes
Toronto
ssaketh wrote: Hey guys, sorry to awake this dead beast. I was a koodo migrater this time last year. I am wondering whether I can currently upgrade to a new phone with koodo on medium tab? Any one have experience doing this? No real deals on a small tab
A $40 migration plan will not qualify for medium tab phones.
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2009
2683 posts
2703 upvotes
Ottawa
audit13 wrote: A $40 migration plan will not qualify for medium tab phones.
It did when you initially signed up as I got a 6s on medium tab for $15 a month and a 350$ gift card from wow mobile. But trying to get a new phone now as stated above only good for the small tab phones
Aug 4, 2014
197 posts
62 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
For those on PM and haven’t migrated over, are the Koodo promos still available? Sorry I haven’t kept up so not sure of the current situation. Thanks.
Aug 24, 2018
844 posts
1147 upvotes
Langley BC
sirkdub wrote: For those on PM and haven’t migrated over, are the Koodo promos still available? Sorry I haven’t kept up so not sure of the current situation. Thanks.
I don't think there have been any for almost a year but public still has some of the cheapest plans out there so it wouldn't hurt to sign up and wait.
Don..
Deal Guru
Sep 13, 2007
11095 posts
6728 upvotes
Toronto
ArisingPeace wrote: Might jump ship after the 12 month promo runs out! Decisions
What plan is better? Please show
Nov 30, 2015
141 posts
89 upvotes
McLaren__F1 wrote: What plan is better? Please show
I haven't done my research other than things I see pop up in the hot deals section...but I don't really use my phone that much...so I might downgrade to something else if it means I can keep my bill at 25$ (or less) a month.

I use my phone when I'm on wifi...so 5gb or 8gb doesn't mean a whole bunch to me right now.
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2011
1437 posts
1348 upvotes
SURREY
Just posting to remind people how awesome this deal was. 6gb for $40 still hasn't been beat for me.
If it’s not at least 50% off is it really a deal?
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2005
13456 posts
12205 upvotes
For comparison:
PM $40($38 with autopay) 5GB
PM $50($48 with autopay) 8.5GB
Loyalty discount $1/m after 1 year. Max $5/m off after 5 year.
With loyalty discount after 5 years + autopay, $33 5GB, $43 8.5GB
Just saying
Have too many phones... This is how I limit my monthly phone payment.
Public Mobile $34 15GB, $11 250MB, 2x $5 50min/50text, $0 FPL home phone,
Fido $5 4GB plan with a free tablet.
Deal Addict
Dec 13, 2004
1257 posts
404 upvotes
GTA
DjRags604 wrote: Just posting to remind people how awesome this deal was. 6gb for $40 still hasn't been beat for me.
I'm happy with my 10GB LTE data for $40 with Koodo.

$25 base plan + $15 10GB Data :D
Aug 26, 2018
49 posts
16 upvotes
Nanamio, BC
What’s the $0 FPL home phone in your sig? Need hardware?
embguy wrote: For comparison:
PM $40($38 with autopay) 5GB
PM $50($48 with autopay) 8.5GB
Loyalty discount $1/m after 1 year. Max $5/m off after 5 year.
With loyalty discount after 5 years + autopay, $33 5GB, $43 8.5GB
Just saying

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)