Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Locked: Koodo - $55 unlimited Canada-wide talk & text /5GB data - MB and SK only

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 26th, 2014 10:56 pm
Tags:
None
Aug 30, 2013
2 posts
Was able to change my existing account, first changed my address from BC to Manitoba, then called in to change the plan. They even waived the $10 charge. The rep still needed manager approval to change the plan. The whole process took 15 minutes. I am going to leave the address alone just in case.
Jan 7, 2013
85 posts
78 upvotes
KILLARNEY ROAD
specialrepy wrote: Was able to change my existing account, first changed my address from BC to Manitoba, then called in to change the plan. They even waived the $10 charge. The rep still needed manager approval to change the plan. The whole process took 15 minutes. I am going to leave the address alone just in case.
So they didn't wonder why you didn't have a Manitoba area code?
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2005
2458 posts
916 upvotes
Toronto
Are people using a random address or say a university campus/dorm address?
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2006
3097 posts
2399 upvotes
jacdelivery wrote: So they didn't wonder why you didn't have a Manitoba area code?
Easy ... He "moved" from BC to MB ;)
iamalittlepepper wrote: Non of the Royal Purple is BMW qualified which voids your drivetrain warranty.. especially for those who owns the 3.0L N54 engine
tcjsqls wrote: you have no ideas how a report of stolen credit card (...) affect your credit. Happened twice in your history, that bank won't issue a credit card for you
Deal Guru
Nov 19, 2010
14958 posts
2921 upvotes
Toronto
TruBrush wrote: It worked, called at 9 30 am, got Philippines call center, asked to switch a plan to a new promo, they did it, charged $10 for doing it over the phone.
Wow $10? I bet that's enough to employ the call center guy for a month.
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2006
1664 posts
328 upvotes
this is exactly like the other deal from virgin
awesome
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2008
4175 posts
1483 upvotes
Calgary
What Virgin plan? I went to their site and it is not available in MB and Saskatchewan. It is $65 for the comparable plan
Jan 26, 2013
46 posts
17 upvotes
Vancouver
If I switch it to BC on the area of service will I have a 604/788 number? or will it be a manitoba #?
Oct 21, 2005
508 posts
171 upvotes
casperr wrote: What Virgin plan? I went to their site and it is not available in MB and Saskatchewan. It is $65 for the comparable plan
O1Jeff is referring to the thunder bay plan they had a few months ago.
Banned
Jun 15, 2010
7062 posts
2436 upvotes
Niagara Falls
TruBrush wrote: It worked, called at 9 30 am, got Philippines call center, asked to switch a plan to a new promo, they did it, charged $10 for doing it over the phone.
of course it worked :D enjoy!!!!
Banned
Jun 15, 2010
7062 posts
2436 upvotes
Niagara Falls
limmer21 wrote: O1Jeff is referring to the thunder bay plan they had a few months ago.
This plan is different from the Thunder Bay Plan. But for the price, it's probably the best one :)
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2008
4175 posts
1483 upvotes
Calgary
Darn i wish i had a koodo line but I have Virgin. Im thinking of porting just for the sake of this plan since all plans now suck with data
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2008
1014 posts
557 upvotes
soooo anyone from the GTA got this plan working for them? :)
Banned
Jun 15, 2010
7062 posts
2436 upvotes
Niagara Falls
All u have to do is follow my steps , you have nothing to loose
cryingx wrote: soooo anyone from the GTA got this plan working for them? :)
Deal Addict
Jul 1, 2007
1884 posts
124 upvotes
Calgary
andriykoua wrote: All u have to do is follow my steps , you have nothing to loose
I followed your steps and it works, it's that simple. I would like to pay off the tab and come back in as BYOD to get the $5+$5.5=$10.30 discount. Can I do it after I receive the phone and just pay off the tab right away?
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2006
2682 posts
731 upvotes
Montreal
darklord700 wrote: I followed your steps and it works, it's that simple. I would like to pay off the tab and come back in as BYOD to get the $5+$5.5=$10.30 discount. Can I do it after I receive the phone and just pay off the tab right away?
So does this work on non-Sask/Manitoba area codes
Banned
Jun 15, 2010
7062 posts
2436 upvotes
Niagara Falls
You are risking it my friend.
darklord700 wrote: I followed your steps and it works, it's that simple. I would like to pay off the tab and come back in as BYOD to get the $5+$5.5=$10.30 discount. Can I do it after I receive the phone and just pay off the tab right away?
Deal Addict
Jul 1, 2007
1884 posts
124 upvotes
Calgary
wrdeal24 wrote: So does this work on non-Sask/Manitoba area codes
Yes, it worked for AB.
andriykoua wrote: You are risking it my friend.
That's what I'm afraid of, I can't cancel my Google play Nexus 4 order now but this plan is too good to pass up.
Jan 7, 2013
85 posts
78 upvotes
KILLARNEY ROAD
So if I change my address then switch to promo plan will I have a man area code or will I keep my NB area code?
Banned
Jun 15, 2010
7062 posts
2436 upvotes
Niagara Falls
jacdelivery wrote: So if I change my address then switch to promo plan will I have a man area code or will I keep my NB area code?
your area code stays the same unless your rep starts reading lol

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)