• Last Updated:
  • Sep 24th, 2019 5:11 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 30, 2006
4609 posts
236 upvotes
CanadaCPU wrote:
Sep 24th, 2019 2:11 pm
I've been on FIDO BYOD plans exactly like that one for over 10 years, they have never once changed my plan. I don't think you have anything to worry about there.
Fair point, thanks for speaking of your experience. Though they did switch the $60 for 10gb. From a quick skim in the thread, seems like the 15 for 60 with Fido is only for loyalty and current so I guess I'll need to wait.
Jul 14, 2019
125 posts
214 upvotes
Canada_7 wrote:
Sep 24th, 2019 2:34 pm
Fair point, thanks for speaking of your experience. Though they did switch the $60 for 10gb. From a quick skim in the thread, seems like the 15 for 60 with Fido is only for loyalty and current so I guess I'll need to wait.
It is a "loyalty" plan technically but the requirements are extremely generous, you only need 3 months of loyalty. As a new customer though I recognize that may not help Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Banned
Sep 8, 2019
38 posts
4 upvotes
I only got $55/8GB from loyalty plans !!!!
Ontario - Have been a koodo customer ffor almost 2 years now!!! When i called i was upgraded from $50/4Gb from $55/8GB !! Happy for now though 12 GB doesn't sound bad!!
[OP]
Nov 13, 2013
847 posts
1557 upvotes
Kingston, ON
ZipSpeed wrote:
Sep 24th, 2019 1:49 pm
Don't get your panties in a knot, bro. Fart in the wind or not, the fact is, that 15 GB for $60 was available, even for a short time to a specific group of buyers (i.e. Fido & Rogers customers), a new benchmark has been set. Yes, if you're desperate for more data, and you're stuck with Koodo, $60 for 10 GB isn't terrible by any means. But it doesn't downplay the fact Koodo is being stubborn to match the same offer to their own customers, as attested by people calling Koodo to get the same deal. I guess Koodo doesn't care, and rather lose their customers to their competitors. And no need to forgive you for posting this deal as everyone and their grandma already knows that the $60/10GB has been readily available for awhile now just by calling in.
ya 15gb for 60 was available for a hot minute then dead. And no, not everybody and their grandma didn;t know about the 60/10gb deal. As far as most people knew, it was long gone since 2017. Unless of course you waste all of your time on RFD dicking around.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)