$60/month + tax

- 10gb shock free data
- unlimited canada wide long distance
- unlimited text + mms, this includes international text
- call id / vm
- international roaming (roam like home) for $7 / day, max of $100 in a month
- Additional data $7/100 MB

New activations only.,....BUT

YES current customers are eligible, you have to call in to retentions / loyalty.

Dont forget referral of $25, make sure to sign up with referral link BEFORE you sign up for koodo plan.
DO not ask for or offer referrals (or try to circumvent the rules)

EXPIRES DEC 19 SO ACT QUICK

FAQ: Heavy Exclamation Mark SymbolBlack Question Mark OrnamentFace Screaming In Fear

Black Question Mark Ornament Will the data revert from 10gb to 5gb like FIDO ➡ NO KOODO Doesn't F AROUND, You will keep this plan for as long as you are alive (and possibly even longer if you hand it down to your grandkids)
Black Question Mark Ornament Can i get this as a current customer ➡ YMMV, CALL IN to RETENTIONS/LOYALTY (*611, or 1-866-99-KOODO (1-866-995-6636))
Black Question Mark Ornament Does koodo have loyalty like FIDO ➡NO, DON"t GET GREEDY
Black Question Mark Ornament Does Koodo suck ➡ NO, Koodo has better reception than FIDO in GTA, They use Telus towers and are great across the country.
Black Question Mark Ornament How is Koodo customer service ➡ You have to call in, they are solid.
Black Question Mark Ornament Can i get a $0 iphone 11, Galaxy S12 etc with this plan ➡ No this is a BYOD only plan so you can't get TAB added to it
Black Question Mark Ornament Can i port from TELUS ➡No need to port to prepaid first. Just open a new koodo line and port from telus should be all that's needed.
Black Question Mark Ornament IS THIS A CONTRACT? AM I GOING TO HAVE TO GIVE MY FIRST BORN AWAY FOR THIS GODLY DATA? ➡ No young Lad, you can cancel whenever you want. Other companies will gladly sell your a worse plan for more money.
Black Question Mark Ornament HEY OP I currently have X data with Y should i switch? ➡ Do you need more Data? if so go for it, there's a 0% chance you will see this much data for this price for quite a while.
Black Question Mark Ornament I've been debating for the past 24 hours if i should go with Telus or Koodo help me ➡ Do you need VOLTE / WIFI Calling? if not just go with Koodo....Do you need international text? Oh you do...? Then you need to be with Koodo, Telus only has Canadian text.
Black Question Mark Ornament Does Koodo have VOLTE / WI-FI Calling ➡ Not yet, Telus has it so should be coming soon
Black Question Mark Ornament What is VOLTE / WI-FI Calling, Do i need these? ➡ If you don't even know what this is you probably don't need it. VOLTE is voice over LTE and offers better call quality vs normal calling (only available on certain phones, mostly expensive high end ones from 2017). Wi-fi calling lets you use your home internet as a cellphone tower essentially, ideal for low signal areas like basements.
Black Question Mark Ornament I've been on the phone with Rogers for 10 hours trying to match this deal, will they match? Doubt it, if i knew the answer i'd have the lotto max winning numbers today.
Black Question Mark Ornament I'm on a sketchy plan, can i switch to this via retentions? ➡ Yes, for now
Black Question Mark Ornament Is tethering allowed with this plan ➡ YES
Black Question Mark Ornament I signed up for referral and have my Koodo plan, i haven't received my credits, what do i do? ➡ Go to your referral email and enter in your koodo phone number, if you don't do this you will never receive your credits.
Black Question Mark Ornament I already signed up for my Koodo account, is it too late to get a referral credit now? ➡ Yes it is, should have read this OP first LOL.

Mod Edit: Do not ask for a referral or state that you have one to give. Comments like "PM me for details” or “you’ve got a PM" is also not allowed - you may get an infraction, additionally, sending unsolicited referrals through private message which gets reported will almost certainly earn you an infraction.
Last edited by Mars2012 on Dec 15th, 2017 2:05 pm, edited 35 times in total.
Reason: added reminder
Current KOODO and FIDO customer😎
Thread Summary
As far as I can tell, this plan is $60 with 10gb data forever. Meaning the price stays at $60 and the data stays at 10gb.

The price and data aren't a limited one year only promotion or anything like that.

Tethering is included as well for those who are wondering.

VM is 10VM, compare to the other carriers that offers 3VM.
4099 replies
Nov 13, 2016
175 posts
92 upvotes
Ottawa
Thank you.
Hopefully it doesn't get merged again.
Also I love the OP's post, good humor

Also Koodo runs off Telus, and uses the same towers as Bell, So you will get the same coverage (no priorities) and same good speed.

Edits: I can't spell apparently
Last edited by zhadj030 on Dec 15th, 2017 2:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Nothing to see here.... still RFD-ing
Jun 26, 2016
13 posts
9 upvotes
Toronto
I was able to switch my existing Koodo $55/8GB plan to this after calling 611.
Feb 16, 2017
54 posts
17 upvotes
Richmond, BC
update the title to BC as well, just got it switched from Fido's $55 / 6GB pulse plan to koodo $60 / 10GB.

https://imgur.com/a/Rv2Yw

Edit: Updated image to remove grey background.
Last edited by XSHABX on Dec 15th, 2017 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
August 2017 FIDO $55/6GB PlusPlan BYOP +1000 LD Minutes

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

December 2017 Telus $60 / 10GB unlimited Nationwide calling - Unlimited SMS / MMS Canada Wide
Dec 23, 2010
80 posts
20 upvotes
Vancouver
Anyone able to add a line to an existing account and get this plan?
Mar 2, 2016
107 posts
106 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
what a cluster fk that merge was......

So to clarify, for existing Koodo customers, do we have to get a new line and port numbers or can we jump on board with the new plan ?
New line = new activation fee I suppose ?
Deal Addict
Jan 18, 2010
4923 posts
1577 upvotes
Canada
please update title, it is for AB/BC as well
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2006
1251 posts
125 upvotes
where does it say that the 10GB is for the life of the plan? I see people claiming this but no documentation
Deal Addict
Nov 8, 2008
1679 posts
154 upvotes
Edmonton
Been tossed from thread to another for this 10GB./60 promo from Koodo. Hope this is the last and final thread....
Unknown wrote:
Oct 13th, 2012 3:21 pm
Why is Playbook at $199 a door crasher??? Because Canadians are gullible. :razz:
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 7, 2008
3682 posts
1290 upvotes
Toronto
vomer wrote:
Dec 15th, 2017 2:08 pm
where does it say that the 10GB is for the life of the plan? I see people claiming this but no documentation
its always like that with koodo, do you see anything saying 6 months only? No you don't lol
Current KOODO and FIDO customer😎
Jun 26, 2016
13 posts
9 upvotes
Toronto
philldo wrote:
Dec 15th, 2017 2:07 pm
what a cluster fk that merge was......

So to clarify, for existing Koodo customers, do we have to get a new line and port numbers or can we jump on board with the new plan ?
New line = new activation fee I suppose ?
YMMV, but I got my plan switched over calling 611.
Deal Addict
Apr 27, 2010
2489 posts
751 upvotes
Toronto
trek604 wrote:
Dec 15th, 2017 2:07 pm
Anyone able to add a line to an existing account and get this plan?
Of course you can do it.
Zoomer Wireless, Koodo Wireless, Fido Tablet Plan + Knowroaming sticker
Carry Tel Internet
Deal Addict
May 13, 2005
1238 posts
45 upvotes
Toronto
I left a callback number initially, then decided to callback and talk to customer support directly. Initial hold is 40 mins. She transferred me to support, which would have been another 40 mins. Koodo called me back from my initial call after 60 mins and that rep managed to changed my plan on the spot.

Switched from $48 MB/SK plan, no issues. Received confirmation email. Confirmed plan is good for as long as I have it.
Nov 13, 2016
175 posts
92 upvotes
Ottawa
vomer wrote:
Dec 15th, 2017 2:08 pm
Well it doesnt mention the 5GB +5GB Bonus that others have , so people are assuming that it is permanent
Nothing to see here.... still RFD-ing
Deal Addict
May 23, 2009
1669 posts
466 upvotes
Mississauga
what happened to the other huge thread