Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Koodo

ON/AB/BC 10gb plan unlimited calling etc $60

• Last Updated:
  • May 17th, 2018 4:45 pm
Deal Fanatic
Aug 3, 2014
6089 posts
4352 upvotes
jeff1970 wrote: No...strictly BYOD. You can't even get a Tab if you wanted to. Paperwork is very clear, no tab ever. You get a tab? You lose the plan. So....yep...though things change. If Shaw can fight the good fight, then things will get better, Koodo has an easy exit plan, as if they're expecting churn.
People are claiming they could get Tab Medium with the plan. Nobody is posting a proper screenshot though.
Deal Expert
Mar 25, 2003
17147 posts
5655 upvotes
Markham
Etcetraw wrote: Looks like CFW is not included in koodo's plan, it will cost 35 cents / minute.
or add for $3 month
48TB Node 304 / i5-3570 / Server 2016 Essentials
12TB HP Mediasmart EX 495 (E8400, 3.0GHZ, 4GB Mushkin), with Server 2016 Essentials
16TB Qnap TS-459 Pro
Apr 25, 2008
249 posts
50 upvotes
Toronto
Is anybody still waiting for support/retentions like me? I called in around 8.30pm, got a regular CSR after about an hour or so and now I'm close to the 3 hour mark. It seems like some other people got to a second level support group in much less time than me so I'm wondering if I got lost in a weird queue somewhere.. Disappointed But Relieved Face
"Now, now my good man, this is no time for making enemies."
- Voltaire on his deathbed in response to a priest asking that he renounce Satan.
May 11, 2013
134 posts
38 upvotes
Vancouver
I read that too... If its anything like that $48 5gb promo from last year tab mediums are safe to get.
Oct 1, 2012
43 posts
8 upvotes
Hamilton, Ontario
Keetla wrote: Is anybody still waiting for support/retentions like me? I called in around 8.30pm, got a regular CSR after about an hour or so and now I'm close to the 3 hour mark. It seems like some other people got to a second level support group in much less time than me so I'm wondering if I got lost in a weird queue somewhere.. Disappointed But Relieved Face
I'm at 2 hours 45 minutes right now. I first got regular customer service, the guy just told me it was for new customers only. I asked him to transfer me to retention, where I am currently in queue. I'd say it was an hour to get the first guy.
Mar 14, 2003
719 posts
252 upvotes
Toronto
I called 611 at 9.30pm got through to a rep 10.50pm , she told me loyalty closed at 8pm???
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2004
1763 posts
270 upvotes
Toronto
MrShark wrote: I'm at 2 hours 45 minutes right now. I first got regular customer service, the guy just told me it was for new customers only. I asked him to transfer me to retention, where I am currently in queue. I'd say it was an hour to get the first guy.
we must be similar place in line.. lol!! hopefully we get processed before they quit for the night as I'm away for the weekend.. :-\
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2002
2019 posts
3071 upvotes
Mississauga
afzan wrote: I called 611 at 9.30pm got through to a rep 10.50pm , she told me loyalty closed at 8pm???
montreal loyalty office is open till midnight. i spoke with someone working out of that office and he was laughing saying he was supposed to be done at 7.
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2008
2217 posts
438 upvotes
No but can be added for 2 dollars a month.
Deal Addict
Aug 23, 2013
1813 posts
1358 upvotes
Toronto
I'm so tempted to switch over from my $90 7GB Share Everything with Rogers.

Is Koodo just as good as Rogers in terms of Coverage?
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2014
1147 posts
1309 upvotes
Toronto
Bleachway wrote: I'm so tempted to switch over from my $90 7GB Share Everything with Rogers.

Why not switch to Telus?
Thanks for the upvote!
Aug 23, 2014
210 posts
87 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
I spent an hour on hold, got through to CSR at 8pm Pacific and was told that retentions were now closed. Getting called back tomorrow. The CSR hinted at special plans coming up for existing customers that weren't yet live... Hmm. Think I'll take my chances fighting for this one.
Deal Addict
Aug 23, 2013
1813 posts
1358 upvotes
Toronto
CelusC wrote: Why not switch to Telus?
From what I gather the Telus deal isn't on-going rather price increases after 2 years?
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2002
1179 posts
64 upvotes
Bleachway wrote: I'm so tempted to switch over from my $90 7GB Share Everything with Rogers.

Yes, in my experience.
Dec 14, 2017
108 posts
99 upvotes
On the phone dial pad enter
*#272*your phone IMEI#
This will take you to csc menu from there you can change to koodo or better yet change to XAC at the bottom of the menu.
If you do that you will loose everything in the phone and it will be factory reset so back up your phone first.
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2004
1763 posts
270 upvotes
Toronto
Keetla wrote: Is anybody still waiting for support/retentions like me? I called in around 8.30pm, got a regular CSR after about an hour or so and now I'm close to the 3 hour mark. It seems like some other people got to a second level support group in much less time than me so I'm wondering if I got lost in a weird queue somewhere.. Disappointed But Relieved Face
well, sounds like me.. then a few mins ago the hold music stopped and the line hung up after 10secs of silence :-(
Apr 25, 2008
249 posts
50 upvotes
Toronto
psxp wrote: well, sounds like me.. then a few mins ago the hold music stopped and the line hung up after 10secs of silence :-(
Yea, it just happened to me, too. Guess they closed the queue.
3h 17min hold. Face Screaming In Fear
"Now, now my good man, this is no time for making enemies."
- Voltaire on his deathbed in response to a priest asking that he renounce Satan.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)