• Last Updated:
  • Feb 12th, 2020 1:47 am
[OP]
Jan 20, 2012
512 posts
441 upvotes
LONDON

[Koodo] CPO iPhone XS 64 GB $0 Tab L, $120 Tab M, $240 Tab S

Well guys, I don't see a better deal for the iPhone XS 64 GB right now if you're going to stay with Koodo. It's back in stock so if you're in the market, I'd jump sooner than later. I just ordered one.

CPO iPhone XS 64 GB available in Space Grey or Gold. Want to know more about Koodo CPO? Here's a link: https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/cer ... ned-phones

Tab Large - $0 Upfront ($480 cost over 2 years)
Tab Medium - $120 upfront
Tab Small - $240 upfront

Phone credit of $483 regardless which tab you pick. If you cancel before 2 years, keep in mind you WILL be paying for whatever is left on tab plus the phone credit (think of it this way, you cancel at 12 months on Tab M, You'd owe $180 for the tab plus $241.50 phone credit, for a total of $421.50 plus tax at the 12 month mark). If you stay the whole 2 years, the XS would of cost you $480 plus tax, less if you have credits. Not bad IMO.

Phone churners, this deal is cold for you. For people looking to switch to Koodo or looking to add a line, don't forget to use the K168CNY code for your $168 bill credit spread over 12 months (I think), which makes this deal even hotter since it'll knock off $14 a month for 12 months, if Koodo spreads the credit out. Unfortunately the code is for new activation only and not renewal, unless maybe you can call in and try to convince the rep after the fact to add that code.

Enjoy.
Please do not PM me with requests for assistance, unless I PM you first, or if I give you permission to. That's what the forums are for!
180 replies
Deal Expert
Dec 1, 2003
20627 posts
2956 upvotes
YUL
I kinda wish I would have waited for these CPO ones to show up. Instead, I paid $100 more for new ones, which I received last week tu upgrade from my 8 Plus and my wifes 8. I don't have any reason to leave Koodo, and at this price, I'll stick with them and this phone for the next 2 years.
Feb 26, 2017
462 posts
340 upvotes
I wish they would put the max on sale. For my uses the xs is too small. I rarely call, but I find my phone takes the place of my tablet, so I’d love something larger
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2007
26177 posts
4397 upvotes
Hamilton
Phone churners, stay out!
$35/5GB Koodo
$120/3Months PM
Jul 2, 2018
135 posts
72 upvotes
I upgraded to CPO iPhone XS two weeks ago. At that time the upfront was $295 but loyalty gave me $175 credit so I only had to pay $120 upfront on a Tab Medium plan. The phone credit (if i cancel early) was only $200ish so ended up getting a good deal for the phone.

About CPO phone: I can't be more happy about this upgrade. First time getting a CPO phone but after reading other people's comments about it, I went for it and I would definitely recommend it. The phone came in a telus/koodo generic CPO box (do not expect the original apple packaging) with charger, USB-A to lightning, lightning to 3.5mm cable and all manuals. The box was a bit dirty and there was dust on the phone aswell but giving a quick wipe with a cloth and then cleaning with a wet wipe/alcohol pad and clean back with the cloth, I had in my hand a shining iPhone. There is no way you can tell its a CPO phone. No scratches anywhere on the phone. And the phone works perfectly fine.

About iPhone XS 64GB: I have been an android user for 8-9 years straight ever since my first smartphone was an android phone. I am die hard android fan and always made fun of iPhones lol but I finally made the switch from OnePlus 6 to experience the difference myself and to have an open mind. Airpods pro are what made me switch. Anyways I can admit that its a really good phone. There are certain things I miss from android ecosystem so i still keep my android phone with me at home and there are certain things that annoy me about iPhones but I also like some privacy related stuff in iPhones. Overall, I am happy and have no regrets about the upgrade.
Dec 28, 2019
464 posts
309 upvotes
Certified Pre-owned, hmm, I prefer the new one when the Tab Small upfront was $380...
[OP]
Jan 20, 2012
512 posts
441 upvotes
LONDON
Sgtalpowell wrote: Certified Pre-owned, hmm, I prefer the new one when the Tab Small upfront was $380...
To each their own. I find the “used than 30 days” thing accurate. Aside from the original box not present, it’s basically a new phone. When I bought my iPhone 8 CPO a year ago it was a 18 day old phone. Worth saving from new? Absolutely.
Please do not PM me with requests for assistance, unless I PM you first, or if I give you permission to. That's what the forums are for!
Jul 10, 2002
431 posts
77 upvotes
I've been on the same small plan for years ($31/month) and I want to keep it. Any way to buy it outright at a good price?
[OP]
Jan 20, 2012
512 posts
441 upvotes
LONDON
McLaren__F1 wrote: Why?
Because they can’t rip Koodo off 🤷‍♂️
kag wrote: I've been on the same small plan for years ($31/month) and I want to keep it. Any way to buy it outright at a good price?
Just do a small tab and pay $240 upfront and keep it on tab if your plan is eligible. Otherwise, buying it outright you have to pay full price.
Penalty Box
May 15, 2016
5040 posts
1721 upvotes
Wasn't the new one cheaper before it went oos?
Dec 21, 2016
94 posts
159 upvotes
I wish I waited for the CPO ones as I wanted gold. The new ones were only in space gray.
Deal Expert
Dec 1, 2003
20627 posts
2956 upvotes
YUL
Adamski wrote: I wish I waited for the CPO ones as I wanted gold. The new ones were only in space gray.
Same here. Oh well. I'm enjoying my space grey XS.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 12, 2017
9416 posts
2304 upvotes
Scarberia
yao416 wrote: Mikka2019 keep out
I don't follow any koodo threads lol
RIP Kobe n koodo
*SIG: Ryzen??? R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit @39.99$