Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Koodo

iPhone 5s 16GB - Previously Used - $240 - small Tab

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 1st, 2016 1:43 pm
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2006
4264 posts
5639 upvotes
Muskoka

[Koodo] iPhone 5s 16GB - Previously Used - $240 - small Tab

Looking for a cheap iPhone - 5s 16GB - $0 up front then $10/month for 24 months. This price has just dropped by $120 ( was $360 last week) New iPhone7 coming out next month???

Says 'Previously owned with minor flaws', but people have been claiming clean phones when they get them. Web site says online only, so you cannot check out the the phone before purchase.

So, this will be locked to Telus/Koodo/Public Mobile. You will need to have or create an account with Koodo to get the tab, then if you want, you can pay off the Tab, leave Koodo and unlock if you are going to a non-Telus branded carrier.

I should also point out that if you can get to a USA BestBuy, this phone is NEW at $244USD with free unlock from AT&T
Public Mobile
4 replies
Aug 26, 2008
568 posts
359 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Not a price drop at all. $360 ($15 x 24) is a regular price for a new iPhone 5s at Koodo/Bestbuy. Plus they run a $100 GC promo for new activation periodically.
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2006
4264 posts
5639 upvotes
Muskoka
oops - you are right - I was confusing new with used price history.
Public Mobile
Nov 30, 2014
204 posts
401 upvotes
thanks op, nice find. but seriously? it's really like a joke, a used phone, 2-3 generations behind, costs $240? I would use my vintage blackberry instead of this iphone..
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2003
3254 posts
927 upvotes
Toronto
LEOOOOOO wrote: thanks op, nice find. but seriously? it's really like a joke, a used phone, 2-3 generations behind, costs $240? I would use my vintage blackberry instead of this iphone..
deal is dead anyways, only the 5c for $120 is still up.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)