• Last Updated:
  • Sep 2nd, 2018 11:39 pm
Tags:
Aug 10, 2011
510 posts
195 upvotes
EAST YORK

Koodo iPhone 6

Question. I just bought two iPhone 6. Will be using with my non Koodo sim. Should I first put the Koodo sim in to activate the phone and then assume it’s unlocked and put my non koodo sim in after or just put the other sim in from the beginning.
Thanks
Freedom Promo Everywhere 50 20GB($32.50 - 35% F&F + 50GB big binge ) X2 plans
Freedom 19.5GB $24.25 ( $5 digital discount and 35% F&F + 50GB big binge)
Freedom 1.2GB addon line 10$ + 50 GB big binge
4 replies
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2003
22154 posts
10318 upvotes
Toronto
Put in the other sim from the beginning.
Jun 30, 2013
676 posts
266 upvotes
GTA
bakayaroh wrote: Question. I just bought two iPhone 6. Will be using with my non Koodo sim. Should I first put the Koodo sim in to activate the phone and then assume it’s unlocked and put my non koodo sim in after or just put the other sim in from the beginning.
Thanks
For activating Koodo sim, you dont need to put it in anywhere. Its already activated, if you have received the activation e-mail
I only response to real deals, otherwise I am blank
Self Referral Tips for Koodo - Click here...
Edited by the RFD Moderation Team due to the 4 line limit
Aug 10, 2011
510 posts
195 upvotes
EAST YORK
pazivai wrote: For activating Koodo sim, you dont need to put it in anywhere. Its already activated, if you have received the activation e-mail
Edit:

nevermind below...logged out and then back in and now have self serve access

this is what i am confused about. I used to have a koodo account and my new activations have the same email account. I have not received an email from koodo yet but have tried to set up my self serve options but it wouldnt with my old email so i used another and now all it says it that it is waiting for authorization from my original email? its like im in limbo. tried calling in but so far have not talked with anyone.

do i need an email from koodo before i can set up my account?
Freedom Promo Everywhere 50 20GB($32.50 - 35% F&F + 50GB big binge ) X2 plans
Freedom 19.5GB $24.25 ( $5 digital discount and 35% F&F + 50GB big binge)
Freedom 1.2GB addon line 10$ + 50 GB big binge
Jun 30, 2013
676 posts
266 upvotes
GTA
bakayaroh wrote: Edit:

nevermind below...logged out and then back in and now have self serve access

this is what i am confused about. I used to have a koodo account and my new activations have the same email account. I have not received an email from koodo yet but have tried to set up my self serve options but it wouldnt with my old email so i used another and now all it says it that it is waiting for authorization from my original email? its like im in limbo. tried calling in but so far have not talked with anyone.

do i need an email from koodo before i can set up my account?
You will receive another email from activation.no.reply@koodomobile.com with your account (if same, then that is mentioned) and temp phone #
I only response to real deals, otherwise I am blank
Self Referral Tips for Koodo - Click here...
Edited by the RFD Moderation Team due to the 4 line limit