Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Koodo

iPhone 8 or Samsung S9 pre-owned $360 Koodo

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 25th, 2019 2:49 pm
Deal Guru
Sep 8, 2007
10938 posts
14389 upvotes
Way Out of GTA

[Koodo] iPhone 8 or Samsung S9 pre-owned $360 Koodo

https://www.koodomobile.com/phones

Koodo does it again. This time Koodo members can pick up a certified pre owned IPhone 8 or Samsung S9 for $360 plus tax. So whether you love iOS or Android there’s a flagship phone for you!

Koodo’s CPO phone has always arrived for me in great shape.

The CPO program in a nutshell
Certified Pre-owned Phones
Certified Pre-owned Phones are high-quality phones that have been used for no more than 30 days. They’re available online or in select stores. Each phone goes through an extensive inspection to guarantee good-as-new quality, including:

Functional and cosmetic inspection: With the highest of standards, we inspect the phone’s body, camera, screen, buttons, keys, audio and vibration components, software, and battery, ensuring the phone works and looks like-new.
Network connection testing: We test our phones to ensure data transmission is working.
Full system wipe and software update: The latest software is installed on our phones. Any other content will be wiped.
Final audit: Completed by an experienced technician.
What’s included with every Certified Pre-owned Phone

A battery and wall charger
A 6-month limited warranty on iPhones and a 1-year limited warranty on all other phones from the date of purchase
528 replies
Oct 2, 2009
490 posts
180 upvotes
I bought s9 that was certified and arrived with 2 scratches on the screen

Still waiting for return box....
Dec 16, 2004
860 posts
168 upvotes
Toronto
Any way to get this on an existing account that has a tab balance but has been open less than 90 days? I am willing to pay off the tab.
Jan 26, 2012
202 posts
24 upvotes
BRAMPTON
dishguy1977 wrote: Any way to get this on an existing account that has a tab balance but has been open less than 90 days? I am willing to pay off the tab.
You have to pay off your tab. Online system won't let you do it so you'll have to call in and ask.
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2009
3741 posts
3571 upvotes
Hang in there guys, by Monday theres going to be better options.
"Frank Burns eats worms"
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2011
1524 posts
2465 upvotes
Hell
I'm being offered a $199 bill credit on these and most other phones on medium tab. Trying to decide between the s9 or the LG G7 One. Both would be basically $160. Considering the LG because size is bigger which I want but the s9 has double the storage and I assume higher resale value. Thoughts appreciated...
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2006
2820 posts
985 upvotes
GTA
dogdayafter12 wrote: I'm being offered a $199 bill credit on these and most other phones on medium tab. Trying to decide between the s9 or the LG G7 One. Both would be basically $160. Considering the LG because size is bigger which I want but the s9 has double the storage and I assume higher resale value. Thoughts appreciated...
Dang... I never get these extra bill credits.
Jan 26, 2012
202 posts
24 upvotes
BRAMPTON
dogdayafter12 wrote: I'm being offered a $199 bill credit on these and most other phones on medium tab. Trying to decide between the s9 or the LG G7 One. Both would be basically $160. Considering the LG because size is bigger which I want but the s9 has double the storage and I assume higher resale value. Thoughts appreciated...
I'd choose the s9. Worth more and I've had bad luck with LG phones in the past. Btw how long have you been with koodo?
Deal Expert
Feb 13, 2012
16149 posts
5669 upvotes
VANCOUVER
At same cost I would go S9...true flagship.
Jun 24, 2009
153 posts
104 upvotes
toronto
Don DiGuapo wrote: Hang in there guys, by Monday theres going to be better options.
Hanging in there by a thread.
Deal Expert
Feb 13, 2012
16149 posts
5669 upvotes
VANCOUVER
...but are both brand new, or is the choice between Certified Pre-owned S9 and brand new G7 One?
Deal Expert
Feb 13, 2012
16149 posts
5669 upvotes
VANCOUVER
Don DiGuapo wrote: Hang in there guys, by Monday theres going to be better options.
Weren't there similar predictions for Black Friday, and then also for Dec 13th?
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2011
1524 posts
2465 upvotes
Hell
crownroyal wrote: I'd choose the s9. Worth more and I've had bad luck with LG phones in the past. Btw how long have you been with koodo?
Probably 4 years with Koodo. 3 lines. Only being offered on the one line with no balance owing. Has been $150 bill credit for month or so but today went up to $199 so going to act today.
I went from an s6 edge (big screen) to an S8 (smaller screen) and miss the size. Know I'm going to regret no matter which way I choose (go with s9 regret not getting bigger...go with Lg and know I'm getting an inferior phone with lower resale).
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2009
3741 posts
3571 upvotes
Rogido wrote: Weren't there similar predictions for Black Friday, and then also for Dec 13th?
Probably, I got a new s9 for $0 on tab medium then. Been buying my phones at this time of year since the Galaxy s4.
"Frank Burns eats worms"
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2011
1524 posts
2465 upvotes
Hell
Rogido wrote: ...but are both brand new, or is the choice between Certified Pre-owned S9 and brand new G7 One?
Preowned under 30 days (s9) and new LG.
Probably should go with the LG G7 ThinQ...$100 plus medium tab. Would be $260 for me... $100 more but.twice the storage and better phone the the G7 One.
Last edited by dogdayafter12 on Dec 14th, 2018 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2017
1971 posts
1946 upvotes
Toronto
I can it get on tab small, but I'm going to hope for better deals in the near future.
Images
  • ip8.png
Multi Millionaire in Points
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2008
1368 posts
457 upvotes
Only the Lilac purple is available. Not my choice of color.
Ill Pass
Oct 13, 2014
456 posts
790 upvotes
Toronto
What's happening on Monday?!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)