Expired Hot Deals

[Koodo Mobile] Koodo 10 GB $60 plan (also 3GB$15 offer, updated 2018/07/18)

[OP]
Dec 3, 2012
919 posts
452 upvotes
Hongcouver

Koodo 10 GB $60 plan (also 3GB$15 offer, updated 2018/07/18)

Deal Link:
Price:
$60
Retailer:
Koodo Mobile
Update 2018/07/26
Koodo might have removed the email link. Try this:
https://secure.koodomobile.com/account/ ... /contactus
*I haven't gone through the whole wizard, but it seems to work after scrolling through a few pages

Update 2018/07/18:
Also received this in text today, which I am pretty sure it is the same one that FIDO is offering (did not want to create another new post):

Koodo: Want gigs for your tablet? We've got gigs. Get 3GB of Shock-Free data for $15/month on Canada's largest coast-to-coast network with the new Bring Your Own Tablet plan! Only at Koodo. Go to your nearest Koodo Shop to get this offer! Learn more at https://koo.do/byot Applicable only to customers with a mobility line. You're included on the list for Koodo offers and deals.
So.... 3GB sim for $15 a month?
-Panda

I missed the 10GB $60 plan back in October and I have seen all these posts with Win-back plans from Fido and Telus, so I decided to call Koodo last week to try to get this plan again (I am a Former Fido Customer, was offered the win-back plan).
When I called, the rep said they can never match that plan again. They said they have asked management and it simply cannot be done (Last Thursday)

So I decided to email..... (https://www.koodomobile.com/contact-us)

I got an email back from Koodo this morning, and they asked me to call 611 as they have a retention deal waiting for me. I called in and they offered:

$60 per month

- 10 GB of Shock-Free™ data
- Unlimited Canada-wide anytime minutes
- Call Display
- Voicemail
- Unlimited Canada-wide Family Calling (??!?!?)
- Call Waiting and Conference Calling
- Additional data $7/100 MB
- Unlimited international messaging (text & picture)

They never asked me if I am a former Fido customer, they basically just emailed back and said they have an offer for me, which I called in and there is already a note in my file.
All the rep had to do was the manager to approve which took 2-3 minutes.
Give it a try, hopefully you can jump on this again if you missed it like I did back in October/November......

Cheers, Happy Hunting.

MOD EDIT: REQUESTS FOR PM ARE NOT PERMITTED.
Last edited by DealPanda on Jul 26th, 2018 11:19 am, edited 6 times in total.
CheapBuddy wrote:
Sep 4th, 2013 2:34 pm
thanks you, i like this balls a lot, at Tin Horton... i got balls before at walmart and where all dry and old
Thread Summary
- Email Koodo to express other providers (or previous provider) offering you $60GB / 10 GB plans. Ask for similar plans or you might consider switching / switching back.
- Koodo will email back, stating they have something to offer, and they will call you back
- Once they call back, they will offer you the $60 plan with 10GB with the following:

$60 per month
- 10 GB of Shock-Free™ data
- Unlimited Canada-wide anytime minutes
- Call Display
- Voicemail
- Unlimited Canada-wide Family Calling (??!?!?)
- Call Waiting and Conference Calling
- Additional data $7/100 MB
- Unlimited international messaging (text & picture)

Updated 2018/07/26: Koodo might have removed their emailing option. Try this link below to go through the wizard:

https://secure.koodomobile.com/account/ ... /contactus

Update 2018/07/18:

Also received this in text today, which I am pretty sure it is the same one that FIDO is offering (did not want to create another new post):

Koodo: Want gigs for your tablet? We've got gigs. Get 3GB of Shock-Free data for $15/month on Canada's largest coast-to-coast network with the new Bring Your Own Tablet plan! Only at Koodo. Go to your nearest Koodo Shop to get this offer! Learn more at https://koo.do/byot Applicable only to customers with a mobility line. You're included on the list for Koodo offers and deals.
So.... 3GB sim for $15 a month?

-Panda
249 replies
Deal Addict
May 24, 2011
1082 posts
241 upvotes
BC
isn't this a repost of the preivous Koodo $60/10gb retiention plan for ontario?
"Shorty wanna be a thug" -2pac
[OP]
Dec 3, 2012
919 posts
452 upvotes
Hongcouver
2Sedins1Cup wrote:
Jul 12th, 2018 4:23 pm
isn't this a repost of the preivous Koodo $60/10gb retiention plan for ontario?
Not that I could see, not lately anyways. There is a specific one for Manitoba (Koodo $45 for 8 GB) and a Quebec one from a month ago. But I have been reading everyday waiting for this plan again, so shouldn't be.
CheapBuddy wrote:
thanks you, i like this balls a lot, at Tin Horton... i got balls before at walmart and where all dry and old
[OP]
Dec 3, 2012
919 posts
452 upvotes
Hongcouver
Furtive wrote:
Jul 12th, 2018 4:16 pm
Who did you email?
https://www.koodomobile.com/contact-us
The middle tab, select "Email us", then in the very bottom (in very small fonts) select "Send an email"
CheapBuddy wrote:
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2010
5551 posts
2113 upvotes
Canada
I see this plan on self serve, no need to call. But $60 is too much money for cell phone bill.
If they offer $30-40 5GB I'll take it
Last edited by RFDQ1016 on Jul 12th, 2018 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Koodo customer
Tangerine customer
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2010
5551 posts
2113 upvotes
Canada
vivibaby wrote:
Jul 12th, 2018 4:42 pm
Can you get a phone too?
Upto tab medium I believe, additional $15/mo
Koodo customer
Tangerine customer
Feb 21, 2005
743 posts
65 upvotes
RFDQ1016 wrote:
Jul 12th, 2018 4:39 pm
I see this plan on self serve, no need to call. But $60 is too much money for cell phone bill.
If they offer $30-40 5GB I'll take it
not visible in self serve for me - maybe because I am on $70/10gb?
An agressive nature does not make a weaker man a gladiator....
[OP]
Dec 3, 2012
919 posts
452 upvotes
Hongcouver
soblecram wrote:
Jul 12th, 2018 4:48 pm
not visible in self serve for me - maybe because I am on $70/10gb?
There was a post a while back. I think it is targeted at limited people. I have a few friends with Koodo and none of us have that on our self-serve.
CheapBuddy wrote:
Apr 24, 2015
1 posts
Toronto, ON
Can you PM me the email template please? Thanks
Deal Addict
Jul 28, 2011
1054 posts
149 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
cp2001 wrote:
Jul 12th, 2018 10:43 pm
Can you PM me the email template please? Thanks

Me too please!
Jan 20, 2012
425 posts
262 upvotes
LONDON
Well i just got an upgrade done for a G6 and a $100 bill credit, and im on the $70/10GB plan. Chances of me getting this is probably slim to none. But good on anybody else who can get it!
Please do not PM me with requests for assistance, unless I PM you first, or if I give you permission to. That's what the forums are for!