The New Koodo Loyalty Plans Thread

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 24th, 2024 5:25 pm
Tags:
Nov 29, 2019
45 posts
9 upvotes
British Columbia
k9fire wrote: Surprised how popular this is.. I'm on the Koodo $40/13gb. I think Telus/Rogers EPP were often $50/25gb.
If I opt for Rogers in my part of BC, I’d be without coverage most of the day … price isn’t always everything
Deal Fanatic
Feb 18, 2013
5659 posts
9733 upvotes
BC
k9fire wrote: Surprised how popular this is.. I'm on the Koodo $40/13gb. I think Telus/Rogers EPP were often $50/25gb.
Weren't those BYOD plans?
Deal Addict
Feb 8, 2011
1021 posts
986 upvotes
Toronto
I got jacked up on add on ...so i am filing CRTC complain because when i moved my line i was told nothing will change for my 24 month terms.
file complain if they jacked up. i am sick and tired of this..go on social media and make some noise.

i will move to any one who will offer 50/25GB or better.
i am done with Koodo.
Mar 28, 2019
162 posts
193 upvotes
St. John's
I was on $25 talk & text plan + $15 10gb add-on and got the $5 price increase on the data add-on last month. Not a fan of the price increase so I called in and was able to get $35 6gb plan (2gb + $0 4gb data add-on) which I'm pretty happy with. Still annoyed I had to spend an hour on the phone to get it sorted and they were trying to offer me a 3gb plan for $45.
Aug 24, 2014
119 posts
94 upvotes
Brampton, ON
I got charged the $20 for the 10GB add-on as well as a partial charge at the old $15 rate. Truly a scam and it's frustrating trying to contact an actual human.
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2010
1793 posts
909 upvotes
YYC
ItIsOkBro wrote: I got charged the $20 for the 10GB add-on as well as a partial charge at the old $15 rate. Truly a scam and it's frustrating trying to contact an actual human.
1 (844) 368-7384 Lol
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2012
13879 posts
3290 upvotes
Pacific Ocean
BensonNV wrote: 1 (844) 368-7384 Lol
Is that direct to loyalty rep??

Update: Contacted #. Regular customer service dept. If requested they will tsf. to loyalty. Tried and tested. Lol.
Last edited by aznnorth on Jul 12th, 2021 9:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
If the glove don't fit you must acquit! #WINNING
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2012
13879 posts
3290 upvotes
Pacific Ocean
BensonNV wrote: No increase on my account
When did you add the 1000 min intl calling add-on?? I had the same thing $0 first yr then coupla months after they started to nickel and dime me $2 extra bucks a month. They said every1 will get hit. Just that they added their add-on after I did and their anniversary hasnt come up yet. I'm calling BS...
If the glove don't fit you must acquit! #WINNING
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2010
1793 posts
909 upvotes
YYC
Crying Face
aznnorth wrote: When did you add the 1000 min intl calling add-on?? I had the same thing $0 first yr then coupla months after they started to nickel and dime me $2 extra bucks a month. They said every1 will get hit. Just that they added their add-on after I did and their anniversary hasnt come up yet. I'm calling BS...
Had it over a year now
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2007
1765 posts
214 upvotes
Toronto
On June 22, I ordered a Samsung s20 FE phone and JBL earphones for $15 per month for 24 months. They have already billed me for these items I have yet to receive over 3 weeks later. I emailed Koodo and they said they are backlogged on the phone and I can cancel my order. Any suggestions on how I can get my phone quicker or am I just at the mercy of Koodo?

When I saw the phone options I figured the s20 FE was the best option for the price. Are there better android phones for a similar price from the Koodo options?

Current Koodo plan $74.75 after taxes including the $15 for the phone. 20 GB. 1000 minutes int'l. Any other providers offering better deals with the Samsung s20 FE available if I go directly to a kiosk/store?
Mar 8, 2019
64 posts
156 upvotes
Canada
99bimmer wrote: On June 22, I ordered a Samsung s20 FE phone and JBL earphones for $15 per month for 24 months. They have already billed me for these items I have yet to receive over 3 weeks later. I emailed Koodo and they said they are backlogged on the phone and I can cancel my order. Any suggestions on how I can get my phone quicker or am I just at the mercy of Koodo?

When I saw the phone options I figured the s20 FE was the best option for the price. Are there better android phones for a similar price from the Koodo options?

Current Koodo plan $74.75 after taxes including the $15 for the phone. 20 GB. 1000 minutes int'l. Any other providers offering better deals with the Samsung s20 FE available if I go directly to a kiosk/store?
Current price for FE in all retail store is 20$ per month so they wont be able to match the same price you got it online I usually prefer getting my phone right away from store save me a huge hassle
May 24, 2018
63 posts
13 upvotes
Screen Shot 2021-07-17 at 1.47.34 PM.png
Got this offer, I have $50 for 9GB + 5GB Add-on free.
Wonder if it's worth switching to any of these two?
Dec 4, 2013
899 posts
464 upvotes
WestGTA
mon369 wrote:
Screen Shot 2021-07-17 at 1.47.34 PM.png
Got this offer, I have $50 for 9GB + 5GB Add-on free.
Wonder if it's worth switching to any of these two?
No it's not.
Aug 19, 2015
518 posts
385 upvotes
Ajax, ON
Im sure its not the best, but this was available through self serve

Your New Plan:
Canada-wide $60 - 4G LTE speed 20G - 60$

Better than my 60-12G plan
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2007
1765 posts
214 upvotes
Toronto
99bimmer wrote: On June 22, I ordered a Samsung s20 FE phone and JBL earphones for $15 per month for 24 months. They have already billed me for these items I have yet to receive over 3 weeks later. I emailed Koodo and they said they are backlogged on the phone and I can cancel my order. Any suggestions on how I can get my phone quicker or am I just at the mercy of Koodo?
After making a lot of noise with Koodo I found a very good rep willing to help me. He called the Webstore and what do you but the Webstore shipped my phone out 2 days later. I now have my phone. I think the issue was they had no JBL headphones in stock. Instead they sent me Samsung Galaxy Buds+. They said the JBL headphones are retail $119 and the Samsung ones are $169. Doesn't matter much to me I'll likely end up selling these on RFD in a month or so.
Dec 11, 2018
20 posts
22 upvotes
I currently have a $50/10gb Quebec plan. I see in my special offers there is a $60/20gb plan, although I can't seem to switch to it, it seems like it's new lines only.

Is it worth calling support to try to get this plan on my current phone, or will I just get a "no"?
Nov 25, 2018
494 posts
385 upvotes
Not sure if anyone has any suggestions, buti 'm currently on a PM migration 40/6gb plan with 5gb free addon. This plan used to be eligible for phones on tab mid, then they made medium tab minimum 45$ plan eligible. Today I tried to upgrade to a phone on tab basic (supposedly 35$ and up plans eligible) and the website said my plan was not even eligible for tab basic!! Do I have any options here? If i call customer service do you think they can/would let me upgrade to something on tab basic??
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2016
1821 posts
1999 upvotes
along2 wrote: Not sure if anyone has any suggestions, buti 'm currently on a PM migration 40/6gb plan with 5gb free addon. This plan used to be eligible for phones on tab mid, then they made medium tab minimum 45$ plan eligible. Today I tried to upgrade to a phone on tab basic (supposedly 35$ and up plans eligible) and the website said my plan was not even eligible for tab basic!! Do I have any options here? If i call customer service do you think they can/would let me upgrade to something on tab basic??
interesting i have the same plan and i can still get a tab basic, along with my 35/5gb plan.