Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Freebies

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Koodo

Koodo Prepaid - Free 100 minutes booster w/ credit card register

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 5th, 2015 11:07 am
Tags:
Dec 6, 2014
12 posts
5 upvotes
Kitchener, ON

[Koodo] Koodo Prepaid - Free 100 minutes booster w/ credit card register

I didn't see a post here but earlier today I had to top up my account and there was free 100 minute booster if you sign up using your credit card. I had mine already registered so I deleted it and re added and got some minutes. It was not instantaneous and took about an hour however, I got confirmation via text later. I'm not sure when it goes till, so it would be better to do sooner than later.

Also you can get 10% off your bill if you have automatic top up set up which is nice and also convenient.

Cheers
13 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2013
1609 posts
2050 upvotes
Vancouver
Already done it a few weeks ago. Strangely I did delete my card and re-add and I didn't get the extra minutes.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 8, 2010
7578 posts
576 upvotes
York
This has been around for at least a year
Jul 23, 2005
700 posts
17 upvotes
Mississauga
any word on double boosters this year?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 8, 2010
7578 posts
576 upvotes
York
hwoarang wrote: any word on double boosters this year?
I'm hoping! My prediction is maybe for boxing day? When were they being sold in previous years?
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2013
1609 posts
2050 upvotes
Vancouver
hwoarang wrote: any word on double boosters this year?
Was thinking of the exact same thing! The double boosters deal was a great deal. They sold near the end of December last year IIRC.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 8, 2010
7578 posts
576 upvotes
York
HoboEater wrote: Was thinking of the exact same thing! The double boosters deal was a great deal. They sold near the end of December last year IIRC.
Hopefully they're around this year as well
Dec 7, 2007
148 posts
35 upvotes
Toronto
They were around earlier last year -- I did my double booster top-up on Dec. 13. I had called Koodo about something else, and asked the rep about the double boosters. He indicated that he thought (not confirmed) that they would be coming soon.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 8, 2010
7578 posts
576 upvotes
York
mvrana wrote: They were around earlier last year -- I did my double booster top-up on Dec. 13. I had called Koodo about something else, and asked the rep about the double boosters. He indicated that he thought (not confirmed) that they would be coming soon.
I hope so. My data is running out.
Deal Addict
Oct 5, 2008
1963 posts
831 upvotes
White Rock
I'm waiting for the double booster too.
Apr 27, 2008
335 posts
63 upvotes
Still no double booster. May consider change to zoomer.
Deal Guru
Mar 12, 2004
12139 posts
2759 upvotes
Guelph
happyoung wrote: Still no double booster. May consider change to zoomer.
Hahahaha same here! Koodo is great (prepaid) but zoomer is so tempting!
HEATWARE AT 64-0-0. Ebay Feedback 200+ and counting. RFD Feedback 71-0-0 and counting. Koodo Member

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)