Hot Deals

Locked: [Koodo] QC only - BYOD or Tab Small/Medium - Unlimited Talk & Text + 6 GB for $49/month is back

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 23rd, 2017 4:20 am
Mar 1, 2010
0 posts
I went Koodo created new 6 GB Post paid account with port Qc phone numbers. I just Ported my BC numbers with "Track Phone Repairs"

I don't have to wait Bill Cycle to port my numbers.

Wowow
Jul 1, 2008
117 posts
10 upvotes
You are right :(
I am stuck with QC# for 30 days and hopefully after that I can port my number.

Currently I see this message when I try to port from a friend account.
"Sorry, this phone number is already in use."
Deal Addict
Aug 3, 2014
3897 posts
1683 upvotes
desaib wrote:
Nov 6th, 2017 11:20 pm
You are right :(
I am stuck with QC# for 30 days and hopefully after that I can port my number.

Currently I see this message when I try to port from a friend account.
"Sorry, this phone number is already in use."
Read the "Service cancellation. We're sorry to see you go." email they sent you. It will tell you the date you can port.
Jul 1, 2008
117 posts
10 upvotes
hvwozq wrote:
Nov 6th, 2017 11:44 pm
Read the "Service cancellation. We're sorry to see you go." email they sent you. It will tell you the date you can port.
You recently scheduled to cancel your wireless service on Nov 30, 2017 for the following phone number(s)

I will try it port number on 1st December.
Thanks!
Nov 23, 2010
122 posts
12 upvotes
Montreal
Good deal, will phone Koodo tomorrow !
Jan 3, 2008
3 posts
I went to self serve in my current Koodo account and in mobile services went to manage your pone number. Then when I clicked transfer number it goes to the old page where you can change to Quebec number and port the number. I didn't go further as I don't need it now, but did somebody tried to port number from this page?
Nov 28, 2011
5 posts
sharik wrote:
Nov 7th, 2017 9:30 am
I went to self serve in my current Koodo account and in mobile services went to manage your pone number. Then when I clicked transfer number it goes to the old page where you can change to Quebec number and port the number. I didn't go further as I don't need it now, but did somebody tried to port number from this page?
I noticed the same, waiting for someone to confirm as well. My friend's 1st billing cycle is about to complete hope he can move ON# back in.
Sep 1, 2007
660 posts
392 upvotes
Surrey
vietkid69 wrote:
Nov 6th, 2017 11:05 pm
I went Koodo created new 6 GB Post paid account with port Qc phone numbers. I just Ported my BC numbers with "Track Phone Repairs"

I don't have to wait Bill Cycle to port my numbers.

Wowow
You just ported your bc # over the quebec # recently without issues? No blank screen like everyone has been mentioning? Maybe it's only an issue with the ontario numbers to port in?
Koodo $49/6gb wireless plan // AMEX Biz Plat 75K AMEX Biz Gold 40K // SCOTIA GOLD AMEX 35K
Jul 8, 2017
14 posts
7 upvotes
Does this work if I sign up for a plan and sim card online instead of doing it in person?
Nov 7, 2017
11 posts
1 upvote
It is still working
Sep 1, 2007
660 posts
392 upvotes
Surrey

bobitto said:
Today 12:33 AM
It worked for me.
I got koodo post-paid sim on Nov 2nd, switched to QC number the same day. Was waiting till Nov 8 for new billing cycle. Right after midnight changed the plan to 6GB and was able to port my number using selfserve without any copy/paste etc.
When tried to insert back my Sim from Virgin, it is still working, should it be like that? For how long it will work? My Virgin acc is still active and showing my ported number, should it be like that?
Koodo $49/6gb wireless plan // AMEX Biz Plat 75K AMEX Biz Gold 40K // SCOTIA GOLD AMEX 35K
Sep 1, 2007
660 posts
392 upvotes
Surrey
That was the latest report from Howard forums. Maybe it's working again?
Nov 7, 2017
11 posts
1 upvote
It is still working
Sep 1, 2007
660 posts
392 upvotes
Surrey
bobitto wrote:
Nov 8th, 2017 9:46 am
It is still working
Ah so that was you. Good to know. So you can do the plan change and port number in on the same day? I thought only one plan chance per billing period. I have a week before I can do plan change and hopefully port in. I have the Quebec number on seasonal hold right now
Nov 7, 2017
11 posts
1 upvote
Don't know how seasonal hold works. As I wrote I bought Sim at BestBuy with ON number few days ago and changed it once I left the store. So I had QC number before those issues with not working links were coming up. My new billing cycle started today. Yesterday and few day before that I also started to worry about porting and plan change, because I tried all solutions posted here and was getting blank page in selfserve or message "wait 90 days". Right after midnight I used Tor browser to log in, and firstly I checked whether "number transfer" function works. It worked, so I was able to port my number. Otherwise I would just cancel my 28 cad plan. I went back and changed my plan to 6GB plan. Got an email about plan changed and after 5-7 minutes went back on number transfer page. Pressed submit few times and got a greetings message from koodo in 20-25 minutes.

Thread Information

There are currently 3 users viewing this thread. (1 member and 2 guests)

Da_bears