Cell Phones

Koodo referral credit increased to $50 till Nov 20 - NO REFERRAL REQUESTS

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 11th, 2016 12:04 am
May 10, 2015
280 posts
93 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
Messerschmitt wrote: So is this referral credit good only for tab? You can't pay your monthly balance? At least that's what I understand from OP's post.
No, it's actually the other way. They give you a bill credit that is used to pay your monthly balance.
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2016
1874 posts
1018 upvotes
I know that referral are good for 30 days, but with the promo, do you need to activate by November 20th? Or just recieve/accept referral by November 20th?

Example: If a referral sent and accepted on November 1st (good until Nov 30), but new line isn't activated after promo time frame (November 20th), would I get $25 credit or $50?
Koodo: $60/10GB
Zoomer: $45 4GB LTE Loyalty Plan
OP of the Zoomer Wireless $36 2GB LTE Promo
Aug 16, 2006
639 posts
273 upvotes
Calgary
rolomonster wrote: I know that referral are good for 30 days, but with the promo, do you need to activate by November 20th? Or just recieve/accept referral by November 20th?

Example: If a referral sent and accepted on November 1st (good until Nov 30), but new line isn't activated after promo time frame (November 20th), would I get $25 credit or $50?
I'm wondering this as well. I'm hoping to take advantage of Black Friday deals, but this will be after Nov. 20th. If I get a referral in early November, will it still be good after the 20th?
Feb 28, 2010
479 posts
165 upvotes
lets say i refer someone but than i cancel a week later, i know i won't get the credit, but will the person i referred be punished because i am no longer active and not get it?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 23, 2002
6065 posts
2507 upvotes
hawkridge wrote: lets say i refer someone but than i cancel a week later, i know i won't get the credit, but will the person i referred be punished because i am no longer active and not get it?
I'm not sure in that scenario but if you wait until the credit is paid out first before cancelling; then both sides get to keep it.
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2014
1506 posts
1107 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Has anyone got their referral credit yet?
-------------
GRAMMAR: The difference between "Feeling you're nuts." and "Feeling your nuts."
English is a difficult language. It can be understood through tough thorough thought though.
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2014
1506 posts
1107 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Some of my first referral credits came in today.
-------------
GRAMMAR: The difference between "Feeling you're nuts." and "Feeling your nuts."
English is a difficult language. It can be understood through tough thorough thought though.
Nov 9, 2008
815 posts
464 upvotes
Ottawa
how do i refer someone? is it in self serve? and do we both get the credit? thanks
Deal Fanatic
Apr 5, 2016
6116 posts
4613 upvotes
Calgary/Vancouver
treasureseeker3 wrote: Some of my first referral credits came in today.
Same. A referral from September was just received. Taking a lot longer than 4 weeks. Was counting on it to pay my bill, oh wells.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 5, 2016
6116 posts
4613 upvotes
Calgary/Vancouver
d5486 wrote: how do i refer someone? is it in self serve? and do we both get the credit? thanks
You have to make a separate referral account.
Koodo Referral

Once you get that setup, there should be an option where you enter the person name and email. He will get an email and thats when he goes to Koodo and activates. Once activated he goes back to his email and enters his phone number and it's done.
Deal Addict
Aug 6, 2007
2229 posts
723 upvotes
bomber17 wrote:
Same. A referral from September was just received. Taking a lot longer than 4 weeks. Was counting on it to pay my bill, oh wells.
When exactly did you start your referrals? I submitted my first one September 26 and I'm still waiting on it.
Deal Addict
Feb 28, 2005
3167 posts
1209 upvotes
Montreal
i love koodo
Client at: Tangerine, VoIP.ms, Virgin Mobile
Deal Fanatic
Apr 5, 2016
6116 posts
4613 upvotes
Calgary/Vancouver
UNDFTDss wrote:
bomber17 wrote:
When exactly did you start your referrals? I submitted my first one September 26 and I'm still waiting on it.
That one was submitted Sept 22.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)