Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Koodo

S10 + Koodo (CPO) , $0 plus L tab, $120 plus M tab, $240 plus S Tab

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 25th, 2020 1:26 pm
Tags:
Aug 24, 2018
846 posts
1149 upvotes
Langley BC

[Koodo] S10 + Koodo (CPO) , $0 plus L tab, $120 plus M tab, $240 plus S Tab

Not for people whom dont want to stay with Koodo..... Just noticed that koodo has the S10 + (CPO)certified pre owned for up front cost ($240 + small tab) ($120 + medium tab) and ($0 + Large tab).

I booked a call back from koodo and got them to apply a $150 credit (retension) to my account so I can upgrade my phone on my small tab PM migration $35 5g plan. At the same time the rep also looked at my plan and said she would add an extra 3G of data a month for 24months for free (didn't even ask for this:). She told me the max discount for small tab is $150, Meduum tab $170 and Large was in the $200+ area (I can't remember the exact amont) so if you have a medium or large you could get more $$ off.

Anyways I used my $150 discount to get the CPO S10+ for $90 up front and $240 on my small tab. Seemed like a hot deal to get an S10+ for $330 plus taxes. I just hope my CPO shows up as close to new.

FYI I needed to log into my account to get this deal to work...
Last edited by DonM28020 on Dec 15th, 2019 6:32 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Don..
577 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2008
3874 posts
5397 upvotes
Oakville
Not sure if your first time posting but the title lead me to believe I'll get a new S10+ for $240 with medium tab. Then I saw CPO which I'm guessing means certified pre-owned. Then I read further and saw you paid money up front and and had to go through retention.

I recommend putting YMMV and add the extra upfront cost to the title so people don't come here and get disappointed after the initial excitement from your title.

Please don't take it personally. Just a suggestion.
-ZdpZ... ;)
Jan 23, 2014
93 posts
49 upvotes
Kamloops, BC
I show a S10+ which is 635 upfront on a small tab.
Last edited by Inspired14U on Dec 15th, 2019 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dec 8, 2012
229 posts
889 upvotes
Winnipeg
zdpz wrote: Not sure if your first time posting but the title lead me to believe I'll get a new S10+ for $240 with medium tab. Then I saw CPO which I'm guessing means certified pre-owned. Then I read further and saw you paid money up front and and had to go through retention.

I recommend putting YMMV and add the extra upfront cost to the title so people don't come here and get disappointed after the initial excitement from your title.

+1
Jul 25, 2016
289 posts
1810 upvotes
Vancouver
Brand new for $200 more if you don't like the idea of CPO phones. If you order now you will be within 15 days for returns on boxing day if better deals come out.
Aug 24, 2018
846 posts
1149 upvotes
Langley BC
zdpz wrote: Not sure if your first time posting but the title lead me to believe I'll get a new S10+ for $240 with medium tab. Then I saw CPO which I'm guessing means certified pre-owned. Then I read further and saw you paid money up front and and had to go through retention.

Sorry I thought most people knew what CPO meant (certified pre owned)... as for the koodo tab system i stated the amount upfront on each tab (small tab is $240 medium 360...... I guess I also thought most ppl would understand this) as for the retention part that is just the extra that I got and isn't included in the title... but I will take your downvotes thanks..
Last edited by DonM28020 on Dec 15th, 2019 6:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Don..
Aug 24, 2018
846 posts
1149 upvotes
Langley BC
Inspired14U wrote: I show a S10+ which is 635 upfront on a small tab.
You need to log in to see this deal
Don..
Deal Addict
Oct 19, 2015
1255 posts
2075 upvotes
Vancouver
DonM28020 wrote: Sorry I thought most people knew what CPO meant...
Certified pre-owned?
Banned
May 15, 2016
7020 posts
2490 upvotes
There are no gb bonuses according to my rep.
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2009
3741 posts
3571 upvotes
Check your account folks, I had talked my way into a credit two weeks ago that just expired on Friday, but upon inspection I'm being offered the CPO S10+ for $0 down and $13 per month, needless to say I snagged one. Additionally, my other two lines on which I have no credit show as $120 + $15 (Med) and $240 + $10 (Small).
"Frank Burns eats worms"
Deal Addict
Nov 8, 2005
3458 posts
3341 upvotes
Doesnt seem like a bad deal at all. Not sure why people are downvoting. A flagship phone guaranteed to be like new from a large corporation.

$480 and less if you can get a credit applied. How is that bad?
Aug 24, 2018
846 posts
1149 upvotes
Langley BC
tim-x wrote: Doesnt seem like a bad deal at all. Not sure why people are downvoting. A flagship phone guaranteed to be like new from a large corporation.

$480 and less if you can get a credit applied. How is that bad?
A lot of Koodo haters out there these days... I dont really care about the votes or I wouldn't risk posting a koodo thread
Don..
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2008
2388 posts
2200 upvotes
DonM28020 wrote:
Koodo CSRs are assholes, they have continually denied the availability of free data addons every time I have asked. I've called over 5 times since September to speak with retention... most went on record to say the last time they offered free data addons was back in June.

I think at this point the only way you're getting the data addons is if you provide the phone number of someone's account who has it, or if you believe what all of the have told me... "sometimes you are targeted by the systsem for addons, I/we/retention has no control over those".

That's besides the point on the S10+ deal though.
Banned
May 15, 2016
7020 posts
2490 upvotes
DonM28020 wrote:
Why that lying scumbag! Can someone please provide the code to the 3gb bonus or the $35 5gb plan? Thanks.
Aug 24, 2018
846 posts
1149 upvotes
Langley BC
vivibaby wrote: Why that lying scumbag!
I was really surprised when she just volunteered to give me the addon to my lines but hey I will take it. It could also be that both my lines only use about half our given data every month??
Don..
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2007
29332 posts
10713 upvotes
Hamilton
Oh man. How to get that 3gb data add on

Not only you have the data add on, but you also got 1000min LD add on

Nice plan
Last edited by yao416 on Dec 15th, 2019 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hated on but respected.
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2012
1296 posts
1047 upvotes
Toronto
sports1 wrote: Koodo CSRs are *******, they have continually denied the availability of free data addons every time I have asked. I've called over 5 times since September to speak with retention... most went on record to say the last time they offered free data addons was back in June.

I think at this point the only way you're getting the data addons is if you provide the phone number of someone's account who has it, or if you believe what all of the have told me... "sometimes you are targeted by the systsem for addons, I/we/retention has no control over those".

That's besides the point on the S10+ deal though.
thats pretty much every CSR for any company. Pretty much make you chase your own tail and jump through 1000 hoops just to get a "decent" deal on a phone/phone plan.
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2017
2656 posts
1738 upvotes
Burnaby
Managed to snag one with $150 discount on small tab as well

Didn't even ask for the 3gb bonus (already have 8gb for 40 bucks plan that I can barely consume)

Awesome deal...thanks OP!
Sep 25, 2017
147 posts
78 upvotes
how are you guys directly talking to reps?
i am only getting the option for callback

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)