Expired Hot Deals

[Koodo] Targeted Public Mobile 12/120 to Koodo 6gb for $40 No Referrals

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 17th, 2018 3:47 pm

Poll: Did you transfer to Koodo?

• Total votes: 418. You have voted on this poll.
1) Yes

68%
2) No

32%

Poll ended at Apr 7th, 2018 8:42 pm

Deal Guru
Feb 24, 2003
13080 posts
1226 upvotes
Toronto
Yes, you can get medium tab phones even though medium tabs require a minimum of $45.
Deal Addict
May 15, 2016
2536 posts
494 upvotes
audit13 wrote:
Jun 19th, 2018 11:05 am
Yes, you can get medium tab phones even though medium tabs require a minimum of $45.
How would I get a medium tab? Can I go to a koodo or wowmobile store? Is the minimum of 45 a loophole and do I have to ask for it? Thanks.
Deal Guru
Feb 24, 2003
13080 posts
1226 upvotes
Toronto
vivibaby wrote:
Jun 19th, 2018 11:53 am
How would I get a medium tab? Can I go to a koodo or wowmobile store? Is the minimum of 45 a loophole and do I have to ask for it? Thanks.
If you are on the $40/6GB plan, sign into your Koodo account, select a phone, select medium tab, select add a plan, and select your current $40/6 GB plan, check out. This is not a loophole from what I can see. This has been offered to $40/6 GB customers for many months.

I recommend ordering online to save yourself the in-store $30 fee.
Aug 12, 2015
59 posts
13 upvotes
Concord, ON
I am with PM on their $40 4.5gig 3G plan. Got a text offering me a migration plan to Koodo with $40 4gig LTE plan. Should I bite?
Deal Guru
Nov 28, 2013
14119 posts
4963 upvotes
Oakville
victor158128 wrote:
Jul 17th, 2018 3:14 pm
I am with PM on their $40 4.5gig 3G plan. Got a text offering me a migration plan to Koodo with $40 4gig LTE plan. Should I bite?
Totally depends:
- Do you use that extra .5 gig?
- Do you ever find that PM's 3G speed isn't fast enough for you?
- Do you need nationwide calling?
- What tab plans is it eligible for? Does that matter to you?
- Do you ever need customer service, and if you do, do you have issues not having phone support?
- Do you have any other discounts through PM? (Referrals, community, etc)

Only you can answer those questions, and determine how important they are to you
Lucky Koodo $40/6GB recipient
Aug 12, 2015
59 posts
13 upvotes
Concord, ON
wearysky wrote:
Jul 17th, 2018 3:27 pm
Totally depends:
- Do you use that extra .5 gig?
- Do you ever find that PM's 3G speed isn't fast enough for you?
- Do you need nationwide calling?
- What tab plans is it eligible for? Does that matter to you?
- Do you ever need customer service, and if you do, do you have issues not having phone support?
- Do you have any other discounts through PM? (Referrals, community, etc)

Only you can answer those questions, and determine how important they are to you
That's quite a bit more thorough than I had thought. 3G is plenty fast for me. Both offer nation-wide calling. I think the only advantage for me to switch to Koodo is the tab, but I don't know tab Koodo has for me. I don't think Small Tab is worth the hassle.
Deal Guru
Nov 28, 2013
14119 posts
4963 upvotes
Oakville
victor158128 wrote:
Jul 17th, 2018 3:33 pm
That's quite a bit more thorough than I had thought. 3G is plenty fast for me. Both offer nation-wide calling. I think the only advantage for me to switch to Koodo is the tab, but I don't know tab Koodo has for me. I don't think Small Tab is worth the hassle.
Oh yeah, I forgot the 3G plans are all nationwide calling now. If they sent you a coupon code, you can check on the Koodo site before signing up to determine what tab it's eligible for (add a phone on medium tab which would be the most likely max tab, then add the coupon code, and see if it works).
Aug 12, 2015
59 posts
13 upvotes
Concord, ON
wearysky wrote:
Jul 17th, 2018 3:38 pm
Oh yeah, I forgot the 3G plans are all nationwide calling now. If they sent you a coupon code, you can check on the Koodo site before signing up to determine what tab it's eligible for (add a phone on medium tab which would be the most likely max tab, then add the coupon code, and see if it works).
You are right. The code worked with medium and small but not large. Nevertheless, it's very enticing. Might switch. Wish I were offered 6GB LTE plan for the same price. I might wait for a bit and see if they send me another offer. lol