Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Koodo

UPDATE - HOT - Koodo 10GB for $60 - existing customers - Ontario - YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 3rd, 2018 12:39 am
Deal Expert
Mar 25, 2003
17147 posts
5655 upvotes
Markham
dmanwin wrote: I'm on the 10 gig plan for $60 and when trying to add the phone and keep my plan it won't let me. Says my plan is for no tab only. And I don't see any other available plans that are 10 gigs for 60. Any work around?
did you try click add to cart anyways??
I see that too, but I was still able to add to cart
1. have phone in the cart
2. add a plan. Select current plan
48TB Node 304 / i5-3570 / Server 2016 Essentials
12TB HP Mediasmart EX 495 (E8400, 3.0GHZ, 4GB Mushkin), with Server 2016 Essentials
16TB Qnap TS-459 Pro
Jan 2, 2018
218 posts
297 upvotes
Ontario
jmpaul55 wrote: I tried a rep yesterday and he would only give me 70/10gb.

Has someone actually switched to this recently?
I actually called Koodo last night. Spent 2+ hours on the phone with them. Made my way all the way to the very top where finally a manager said. OH yes we have the 10GB 60$ plan since you are a long time customer. (Which I have been with them for 10yrs, since they first opened) I was persistent, The first person offered me the 10GB plan for 70$ and said he could give me a 10$ credit for 12 months, i said no i wanted it permanently, he push me up, she told me I could get the same thing but for 24 months, I still said no, she "spoke with her manager" and boom, all of a sudden the deal was found :) Also squeezed a 10$ credit out of them for the long wait! Thanks Koodo and Thanks OP!!! +1
Dec 30, 2008
175 posts
236 upvotes
Mississauga
Can anyone confirm that you will receive the $100 bill credit if you are currently on the $60 10GB No Tab plan?? Initially on the phone page it shows the iPhone 6s comes with a 100 bill credit, but when choosing your plan and selecting to stay with your current plan, it doesn't say anything about the bill credit.
Jun 12, 2016
715 posts
319 upvotes
Mississauga
PhoneyStoney wrote: Did you pay off your tab before 90 days? If yes, how?
Yes, I am an existing customer for 7 months.
Jan 9, 2011
411 posts
45 upvotes
Koodo has the worst customer service right now. As suspected, I likely can't see this plan because I have a tab - however, it won't let me pay off the tab online because I've only been with them for 2 months. I've tried calling in, waited over an hour on hold, twice - and called in and put myself in queue to be called back (never was called back). I'm calling this morning, it says it's an over 15 minute wait but then says to call back during business hours and I get hung up on..
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2005
1567 posts
888 upvotes
Earth
Oatmeal wrote: Oh shiiite, my email says 'Date credit applied: One time on June 20, 2018', instead of what myinglin0318's screenshot shows 'Recurring on your bill for 6 months'. Will have to stay on top of the bill to confirm for the next 6 months.
Received another email saying 'recurring on your bill for the next 5 months', so looks like the entire credit will be applied.
Telus $45 25GB, Unlimited talk/text Nationwide
Public Mobile
Jul 13, 2007
164 posts
73 upvotes
I took advantage of the 6S offer on Wednesday; on Thursday (yesterday) I noticed the iPhone 7 also available for $0 with a large tab. I emailed and left call back at the webstore to see if it was possible to swap the phones & tab plan and while keeping the $100 credit. I haven't had a reply and my order has already been processed, with it already out for delivery this morning. I guess I'll wait for reply before opening in case I can swap. Anybody here upgrade to iPhone 7 ?
Jun 12, 2016
715 posts
319 upvotes
Mississauga
lightbulb wrote: I took advantage of the 6S offer on Wednesday; on Thursday (yesterday) I noticed the iPhone 7 also available for $0 with a large tab. I emailed and left call back at the webstore to see if it was possible to swap the phones & tab plan and while keeping the $100 credit. I haven't had a reply and my order has already been processed, with it already out for delivery this morning. I guess I'll wait for reply before opening in case I can swap. Anybody here upgrade to iPhone 7 ?
I'm getting that same offer with $75 additional bill credit. Keep in mind that by going to Large tab, you likely need to upgrade your monthly plan to $80/month (Ontario).
Deal Addict
Oct 4, 2008
1322 posts
282 upvotes
No luck in AB.
8gb is 90 and it comes with bonus of 3gb. With phone added to cart or without.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 5, 2002
5287 posts
3345 upvotes
I have an existing account with Koodo ($45 plan) and I have another account with Telus. I'm currently paying $65 at Telus for 6GB, I'm considering porting my number over to my existing Koodo account to have two lines on the one account and get this $70 plan. Can I do that?

Is it possible to use referals and open another account and port my Telus to it and get the $70 plan and get $50 referal credit on my existing account and the $50 credit on my new account?

I don't need a new phone.
That's 30 minutes away, I'll be there in 10.
Beer: The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.
May 10, 2018
11 posts
8 upvotes
Can someone confirm if I start with Koodo today on a plan can I switch to this under self serve?
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2010
1072 posts
306 upvotes
CMP88599 wrote: Can someone confirm if I start with Koodo today on a plan can I switch to this under self serve?
I'm interested in this as well.
Jul 13, 2007
164 posts
73 upvotes
Finally got a reply, webstore is unable to modify orders...I need to return iPhone 6s and place another order for then 7. The price difference between 6s & 7 on apple.ca is $140, Koodo offer via tab is $120, I think it's worth it...thoughts out there?
lightbulb wrote: I took advantage of the 6S offer on Wednesday; on Thursday (yesterday) I noticed the iPhone 7 also available for $0 with a large tab. I emailed and left call back at the webstore to see if it was possible to swap the phones & tab plan and while keeping the $100 credit. I haven't had a reply and my order has already been processed, with it already out for delivery this morning. I guess I'll wait for reply before opening in case I can swap. Anybody here upgrade to iPhone 7 ?
Mar 18, 2016
42 posts
18 upvotes
So between waiting for the rep to get back-and-forth with the supervisor it was about an hour.

The supervisor did not waste any time offering that plan. She made a good note that in the coming years the plans will change again and a better one will be available for don’t get hung up on the three bonus gigs.

The regular customer service rep was helpful but she did not have access to the plan you have to speak to supervisor.
Images
  • 71D8F5EF-DE6B-42E5-908E-A486602C1FBB.png
  • 1716895C-1D03-4C65-B711-71AB55848A77.png
  • 53C31C43-BB74-41CB-A9AB-6A7589A7CF52.jpeg
Jun 18, 2012
61 posts
24 upvotes
Wim
freetrade wrote: I'm interested in this as well.
This doesn't appear to be the case. I signed up today and can't change my account plan until the next billing cycle.
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2010
1072 posts
306 upvotes
cbagley wrote: This doesn't appear to be the case. I signed up today and can't change my account plan until the next billing cycle.
But does it allow you to at least see the plan?
Feb 1, 2012
765 posts
427 upvotes
Montreal
Existing customer based in Québec with a byod plan of 8 gig for 54 $.
Did change the plan to the new one....

No bonus 2 gig appears? Thought?
Mar 18, 2016
42 posts
18 upvotes
KT2312 wrote: Existing customer based in Québec with a byod plan of 8 gig for 54 $.
Did change the plan to the new one....

No bonus 2 gig appears? Thought?
Online support? Don’t wait on the phone for 25 minutes if you don’t have to
Jun 18, 2012
61 posts
24 upvotes
Wim
freetrade wrote: But does it allow you to at least see the plan?
No, it's missing from the list in my account.
Images
  • Untitled.png

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)