Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Koodo

YMMV Koodo Galaxy S7 32GB Upgrade $0 & $364 TabL *Targeted*

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 22nd, 2017 9:25 am
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2003
3009 posts
1629 upvotes

[Koodo] YMMV Koodo Galaxy S7 32GB Upgrade $0 & $364 TabL *Targeted*

Just logged into my Koodo account as I was watching the other Koodo Moto Z Play thread and noticed a great upgrade offer. Of course, YMMV as this seems to be very targeted because you only see it after you are logged into your account and after you visit the pink smiling star link on the top menu bar. I also recommend logging in from incognito tab because the links are not different than regular website links.

This is for those who might have the offer and not notice. Its great price and offer.
No sour grapes please.
Loose lips sink ships. | His Majesty's Naval Service
108 replies
Banned
Dec 2, 2009
255 posts
75 upvotes
Terrace
Where is this pink smiling star? You have a screenshot?
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2003
3009 posts
1629 upvotes
kevinssmith wrote: Where is this pink smiling star? You have a screenshot?
My offer(s) seem to have disappeared because I placed the order it seems. Once you login to Self Serve, the smiling star appears besides the search magnifying glass and usually with a small popup under it bringing it to your attention.
I had been getting these special offers since about Nov but always ignored them.
Last edited by McMaggot on Feb 13th, 2017 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
May 14, 2013
245 posts
212 upvotes
Ottawa
How long have you been a Koodo customer, OP? Just curious. It might also be their response to Rogers' and Fido's promos in wake of the Freedom mobile promo.
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2003
3009 posts
1629 upvotes
schung796 wrote: How long have you been a Koodo customer, OP? Just curious. It might also be their response to Rogers' and Fido's promos in wake of the Freedom mobile promo.
I would say somewhere around 4 years or so.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2010
7725 posts
5238 upvotes
Canada
Hot for those who can get it
May 14, 2013
245 posts
212 upvotes
Ottawa
McMaggot wrote: I would say somewhere around 4 years or so.
That's very YMMV but I guess loyalty pays eh? Hopefully Koodo doesn't just come out with phone offers but also offer competitive loyalty plans. One can only hope.
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2007
2095 posts
992 upvotes
YYC
I have this available to me. Can I get this and keep my current plan and also pay off the tab right away?
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2003
3009 posts
1629 upvotes
inocent wrote: I have this available to me. Can I get this and keep my current plan and also pay off the tab right away?
Unfortunately, if you have a plan other than Tab Large, system will force you to change your plan to Tab L. You would be able to pay off the tab and change your plan later but if your plan is out of market this might not be for you. The other kicker is, it is only available for upgrade and not a new line because then you could use new line to skirt around your issue.
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2007
2095 posts
992 upvotes
YYC
Damn, that sucks. I don't have out of market plan. I got the BF $48 5GB plan for AB. I don't want to give that up.
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2003
3009 posts
1629 upvotes
inocent wrote: Damn, that sucks. I don't have out of market plan. I got the BF $48 5GB plan for AB. I don't want to give that up.
When you login to Self Serve and click View Tab Balance, is Your Tab Type: No Tab?
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2007
2095 posts
992 upvotes
YYC
Yes, I've never had a tab. Bought my G3 outright.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2008
8587 posts
5371 upvotes
So hot for those who can get it
Jun 30, 2010
472 posts
239 upvotes
Edmonton
Darn. I have this offer for a samsung s6 instead of the s7. But Im not going to give up my 48$ 5 gig plan for it. Im hoping with the release of the s8 next month these phones drop like a rock anyways.

Thx Op for letting us know!!!
Actually my offer is worse as I have $150 and $100 tab credits on my 2 lines. Oh well. Not sure how I am going to use these tabs up. Do they sell accessories? Im going to be buying my phones outright to keep this plan I guess.
Deal Addict
Oct 22, 2009
3345 posts
1680 upvotes
Lethbridge
camdelle wrote: Darn. I have this offer for a samsung s6 instead of the s7. But Im not going to give up my 48$ 5 gig plan for it. Im hoping with the release of the s8 next month these phones drop like a rock anyways.
The misses got one for an LG-G5 on Tab Med + waived existing balance ($60). She's under the SK/MB plan & I was able to order via the online portal without touching her plan FYI. Ordered on Thurs & phone arrived today.

I'd say it's worth trying at least. I figured that would be the catch too, but it was easy-peasy
Last edited by Pauly Boy on Feb 14th, 2017 12:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Addict
May 7, 2006
1856 posts
2204 upvotes
Same plan as me. Was able to get this in large and keep the plan

inocent wrote: Damn, that sucks. I don't have out of market plan. I got the BF $48 5GB plan for AB. I don't want to give that up.
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2003
3009 posts
1629 upvotes
gamer602 wrote: Same plan as me. Was able to get this in large and keep the plan
So, your plan is Tab Large compatible plan. That is great.
Mine was not so I was forced to upgrade which is okay.
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2007
2095 posts
992 upvotes
YYC
gamer602 wrote: Same plan as me. Was able to get this in large and keep the plan
So after you added the phone to the cart, it didn't ask you to choose a new plan?
Deal Addict
May 7, 2006
1856 posts
2204 upvotes
No
inocent wrote: So after you added the phone to the cart, it didn't ask you to choose a new plan?
Apr 8, 2010
831 posts
285 upvotes
London
I got the offer but the system wants to try to force me to upgrade my plan. I got 2 lines, one on a legit (i.e. no MB monkey business) "BC $48 5gb" plan and another on the $50 1gb+1gb plan. I can get the S6 on these plans but not the S7.

What are my options?
- Get a 3rd line then cancel and pay off the tab?
- Call in?
- Go to a store?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)