Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Freebies

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Kraft

Free Kraft Hazelnut Spread

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 8th, 2020 10:45 pm
RFD Staff Writer
Sep 13, 2015
643 posts
7053 upvotes
Toronto, ON

[Kraft] Free Kraft Hazelnut Spread

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Kraft
More offers from Kraft
Fill out a two-question survey, suggest a new name for Kraft Hazelnut Spread and you'll get a free jar.

https://kraftishazelnuts.ca/ (use a mobile browser if you can - the survey didn't work properly when I tried with Chrome/Firefox on Windows, but was fine on iOS)
You can’t beat the taste of our Hazelnut Spread. But maybe you can beat the name. Write us a tastier name than Kraft Hazelnut Spread. Get a free jar of our tasty spread. Just answer the questions, enter your info, and the best name you can think of.
I think they'll send you a jar with whatever name you suggested on the label based on the final stage of the survey, but I couldn't find a specific page with more details, so there's no other info about how many are available, what size the jar is, how long they'll take to ship, etc.
Images
  • 000000-5.jpg
Ice Town Costs Ice Clown His Town Crown
4 replies
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
Error.

800 entries reached.

No more allowed.
Deal Addict
Jun 18, 2018
1984 posts
1454 upvotes
Toronto
Well, that happened fast. We’re all out of jars. Thank you everyone for the names. Enjoy your Hazelnut spread whatever way you like to enjoy your Hazelnut spread.

#KraftIsHazelnuts

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)