Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Kraus ~50% off Double Sink $236.10

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 27th, 2018 9:06 pm
Feb 11, 2009
466 posts
221 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Well, if it doesn't fit on the old countertop, I will store it until we do a complete remodel of the kitchen. It's a matter of time and money for that to be done.
Deal Guru
Jul 20, 2006
12736 posts
6257 upvotes
Anikiri wrote: Not free, only free if defective.
Not true at all.
You pay for returns if - Bought by mistake or Better price available.
There are 12 other options available where returns are free.
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2002
1359 posts
870 upvotes
GTA
Can't believe two threads have lasted this long. Bought one.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 18, 2008
9291 posts
2352 upvotes
Mont-Royal
what makes this great? a sink is a sink..
"Every marathon you run, your heart scars and you will die faster. If you think running a marathon is fitness, then you know NOTHING ABOUT HEALTH & FITNESS."
- Training 101
Dec 3, 2012
13 posts
90 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP! Actually looking for a sink now for a kitchen reno. What about this Westinghouse one at Costco for $249?

https://www.costco.ca/Westinghouse-Hand ... 21596.html

Its not Kraus (Is that a major brand in sinks?) Thinner 18 gauge instead of the 16 gauge in the OP. Single bowl (29.1 in. x 15.6 in. x 9.75 in). Includes grid and strainer.
Jan 24, 2007
940 posts
401 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
this is a damn good deal. if i didnt have installed recently a blanco granite sink, I would be all over this. amazing price as well. Anyone looking to renovate the kitchen within a year should pick one up.
Deal Guru
Dec 20, 2003
11537 posts
1041 upvotes
Ottawa
JacobW446609 wrote: Can you install this with laminate countertop as well?
Home Depot Q&A said no.
Hi Cliepk,

Thanks for your inquiry.

Our sinks are best suited for solid surface counter top materials like granite, soapstone, marble, or concrete. Not well suited for laminate or tile counters, which have too many weak points along seams and grout lines to support the weight of the sink.

Please feel free to call us at 800-775-0703 or email us at customerservice@kraususa.com should you have any additional questions.

Thanks,
Mike

Kraus USA
- Absolute
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2008
2944 posts
247 upvotes
Toronto
How can I tell if my current faucet and current sink space will fit it?
Aug 29, 2010
215 posts
410 upvotes
LawEightSix wrote: If only the wife wasnt set on an apron sink. Ugh, good deal.

Thanks op!
Search the thread for Kraus - there's a ton of Kraus sinks and faucets on sale for 50% off, including apron ones!
Sep 20, 2010
552 posts
450 upvotes
Hamilton
Anyone actually get this sink delivered? I am having issues with Amazon and/or Canada Post. They left a delivery notice but Canada Post had no record of it when I went to pick it up from the shoppers location. I e-mailed Amazon and they said it was returned because of "undeliverable" and I am being issued a full refund. They said it "may" have been damaged. Seems strange to me that had I have been home I would have been able to actually accept the delivery and see for myself.
Jun 14, 2015
71 posts
3 upvotes
Toronto, ON
if anyone wants a 60/40, i can let it go for 300, ordered too many
Mar 10, 2016
47 posts
11 upvotes
GTA
kobe360 wrote: Anyone actually get this sink delivered? I am having issues with Amazon and/or Canada Post. They left a delivery notice but Canada Post had no record of it when I went to pick it up from the shoppers location. I e-mailed Amazon and they said it was returned because of "undeliverable" and I am being issued a full refund. They said it "may" have been damaged. Seems strange to me that had I have been home I would have been able to actually accept the delivery and see for myself.
I received mines a week after ordering in perfect condition!
Images
  • IMG_0927-4.JPG
  • IMG_0928-4.JPG
Sep 20, 2010
552 posts
450 upvotes
Hamilton
I spoke too soon. E-mailing Amazon was useless. I chatted online with them and they are sending another one at the sale price. Not sure what happened with the first one but I never got it.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)