Expired Hot Deals

[La Cordee] Arc'teryx Atom LT Hoody (Men's) - $149.99 (50% off)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 7th, 2017 10:47 pm
[OP]
Deal Expert
Dec 1, 2003
20393 posts
2566 upvotes
YUL

[La Cordee] Arc'teryx Atom LT Hoody (Men's) - $149.99 (50% off)

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
50% off
Retailer:
La Cordee
More offers from La Cordee
Last night I noticed LaCordee had the Arc'teryx Atom LT Hoody for $149.99 with free shipping. It's only available in Macaw Blue.

That's the cheapest I've ever seen it at. 50% off retail. It's hard to find popular Arc'teryx garmets with such a discount. I ordered a Medium last night, and went into the store today as I had doubts about sizing and good thing I did, because the Large fit me comfortably (I'm 5'11", 188lbs), so I picked up a large in store. My online order already shipped, so I'll have to bring it back once it arrives.

Either way, it's an amazing jacket/hoodie. It's so comfortable and the ebst way I can describe it is that it feels like you're wearing a sleeping bag.

53 replies
Dec 20, 2015
115 posts
15 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Thanks OP! I was planning to buy one on boxing day but the best deal I could find for this was $240 + no tax at Sportchek (Vancouver). This is a crazy deal! The colour is a bit lighter than what I normally wear but I'm still happy :)

BTW, I ordered Medium and I'm 5'9.5" and 170 lbs (in case anybody else wants a sizing comparison) My cousin has this in Small and I also could fit in it but the hip area was very tight. The jacket is amazing though and dries extremely quickly! If you pair this jacket with a Goretex shell (and perhaps a fleece), you can easily go hiking/skiing/snowboarding in very cold weather.
Deal Addict
Jan 7, 2003
2687 posts
432 upvotes
Ottawa
Atom LT is the most versatile coat by Arc'teryx. Great deal, you will not regret it. The Atom LT was my first piece, and I now own a wardrobe full of Arc'teryx gear.
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2003
1697 posts
1104 upvotes
Good deal nasty color unfortunately.
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2008
1995 posts
204 upvotes
Thornhill
Isshoukenmei wrote:
Jan 2nd, 2017 4:43 pm
Thanks OP! I was planning to buy one on boxing day but the best deal I could find for this was $240 + no tax at Sportchek (Vancouver). This is a crazy deal! The colour is a bit lighter than what I normally wear but I'm still happy :)

BTW, I ordered Medium and I'm 5'9.5" and 170 lbs (in case anybody else wants a sizing comparison) My cousin has this in Small and I also could fit in it but the hip area was very tight. The jacket is amazing though and dries extremely quickly! If you pair this jacket with a Goretex shell (and perhaps a fleece), you can easily go hiking/skiing/snowboarding in very cold weather.
damn youuuu
so convincing. and informative. but you're a terrible person. bought!

never owned any arcteyx, hopefully it'll be good :)
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2007
2029 posts
482 upvotes
Darn, size small doesn't appear to be available... Disappointed But Relieved Face
Mar 12, 2006
488 posts
94 upvotes
Calgary
This is a winter jacket good down to -20 with just a t-shirt underneath ?
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2011
1500 posts
216 upvotes
Markham
Stores don't seem to be anywhere around Toronto which is what's holding me back in case of a return.

Anywhere we can PM?
Dec 20, 2015
115 posts
15 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
rvd wrote:
Jan 2nd, 2017 5:06 pm
Nope, this is a light mid-layer insulated piece for outdoor activities (my cousin wears it all the time when he goes skiing)... It's ideal for Vancouver weather and I would still wear a sweatshirt or a sweater underneath when it's around 0 degrees (like right now in Vancouver)
Jun 3, 2013
382 posts
341 upvotes
Toronto
2K6TSX wrote:
Jan 2nd, 2017 5:09 pm
Stores don't seem to be anywhere around Toronto which is what's holding me back in case of a return.

Anywhere we can PM?
Sporting Life sells them; not sure you could PM. Doubt the Arcteryx store would either.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Dec 1, 2003
20393 posts
2566 upvotes
YUL
rvd wrote:
No no. This can be worn with a t-shirt maybe around -5 tops, and even that's pushing it if you're outside for a few minutes. It's a mid layer.
2K6TSX wrote:
Jan 2nd, 2017 5:09 pm

Anywhere we can PM?
It's a Quebec company. They're reputable. It's a trim fit, so keep that in mind. I'm normally medium but had to buy large.
Jan 12, 2008
939 posts
200 upvotes
Vancouver
rvd wrote:
Ohhh god no. This is my favorite Arcteryx piece, but you must know when and when not to wear it.

The side panel is a fleece material and is quite porous. If there is any wind or wind chill, you will feel it.

Maybe you could get by with the "SV" version of the hoodie, which has a heavier fill, but i think i'd still recommend a shell or outer layer.
Isshoukenmei wrote:
Jan 2nd, 2017 5:11 pm
Nope, this is a light mid-layer insulated piece for outdoor activities (my cousin wears it all the time when he goes skiing)... It's ideal for Vancouver weather and I would still wear a sweatshirt or a sweater underneath when it's around 0 degrees (like right now in Vancouver)
Yep, this hoody is great for 80% of Vancouver's normal weather (the rainy and overcast days). But this winter has been strange and i could not imagine wearing this hoody by itself with a t-shirt with temp hovering around 0, much less the -5 or lower we have sometimes experienced. I always pair it with a shell and its been fine.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Dec 1, 2003
20393 posts
2566 upvotes
YUL
Seagull21 wrote:
Jan 2nd, 2017 5:13 pm
Sporting Life sells them; not sure you could PM. Doubt the Arcteryx store would either.
I doubt it. I think they're just clearing out that specific colour.