Fitness and Nutrition

LA Fitness: New location to compete with Lifetime Fitness?

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 20th, 2015 12:58 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2008
3401 posts
426 upvotes
Mississauga

LA Fitness: New location to compete with Lifetime Fitness?

Has anyone heard anything about a new LA Fitness near Dundas/403 in Mississauga?

One of the trainers at our LA Fitness mentioned that this will be a giant facility to compete with Lifetime, without the $100+ monthly fees.

Can't find anything about it online.
11 replies
May 9, 2015
1 posts
Life time fee : 130 pop plus tax and 30 for child minding - no contact 80 registration fee
LA: much much cheaper - new location opening may 28 2015 - there is a unit by the Panera Bread ( across from Vega / new location) where they will show you the blue prints and review the fees .
Banned
Feb 13, 2015
1059 posts
243 upvotes
Oakville, ON
DJ_Peanuts22 wrote: Lifetime fitness membership costs $100/month?
$100 initiation and then what each month costs
Deal Addict
Apr 6, 2007
3089 posts
738 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone know how much the membership at LA fitness is? Any promotions going on for the opening?
Deal Addict
Jul 28, 2014
1251 posts
120 upvotes
Toronto, ON
So have they opened for business yet? I don't go toward that area much no more. What does this place have compared to the other LAs? Do they have a pool?

I used to pay under $40/mth for LA, that's about the average rate few years back.

To be fair, Lifetime is more expensive, but they have so much more stuff compared to other gyms. Courts, indoor/outdoor pool etc. Most gyms just have weights, cardio and exercise room. I always wanted a gym with a pool. When I was single and could afford it, I would have gone with Lifetime had they been around.
Deal Addict
Apr 3, 2006
3117 posts
1665 upvotes
milhouse611 wrote: So have they opened for business yet? I don't go toward that area much no more. What does this place have compared to the other LAs? Do they have a pool?

I used to pay under $40/mth for LA, that's about the average rate few years back.

To be fair, Lifetime is more expensive, but they have so much more stuff compared to other gyms. Courts, indoor/outdoor pool etc. Most gyms just have weights, cardio and exercise room. I always wanted a gym with a pool. When I was single and could afford it, I would have gone with Lifetime had they been around.
The new one has a pool and basketball court. Lifetime is actually horrible unless you have kids or are a woman that does nothing but cardio.
Aug 19, 2013
47 posts
15 upvotes
Brampton
For all inquiries or any questions about any of the locations or present day prices, please send me a PM.
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2008
3401 posts
426 upvotes
Mississauga
MistahTrini wrote: For all inquiries or any questions about any of the locations or present day prices, please send me a PM.
sent you a PM
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2008
2944 posts
247 upvotes
Toronto
MistahTrini wrote: For all inquiries or any questions about any of the locations or present day prices, please send me a PM.
for LA fitness or life time fitness?
Deal Addict
Jul 28, 2014
1251 posts
120 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Where exactly is this new LA? Is the one at Winston Churchill still there and they opened another one close to it?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)