Tags:
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2006
7257 posts
2356 upvotes
Toronto

La Poutine Week 2019: Feb 1st to Feb 7th

Celebrating the best poutines in the World!

Where the best poutines in Canada take the stage!

Every year, from the 1st to 7th of February, restaurants in different cities across Canada and the United States make a special poutine just for La Poutine Week.

Poutine-lovers from all over get a chance to discover these delicious creations and vote for their favorite ones on LaPoutineWeek.com

La Poutine Week allows participants to discover new venues, while providing the opportunity to taste poutine creations they never would have originally. It also allows for restaurants to showcase their best, while increasing their sales and popularity.

https://www.lapoutineweek.com/

February 1-7

La Poutine Week
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from these knowledge and information.
4 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2009
4186 posts
6411 upvotes
Ontario
Never heard of this food celebration except for Drummondville's August Poutine event.
2019-roll out the gold carpet! Wins to date: a t-shirt, too many Spotify playlists (not claimed), $25 Indigo gc, $5 Starbucks e-gc
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2006
1795 posts
1258 upvotes
I don't want fancy gourmet poutines. Give me fries, gravy and cheese curds and you can keep your organic free-range beets.
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2009
4186 posts
6411 upvotes
Ontario
Hamm, can I convince a family member to do a road trip to Montreal?
2019-roll out the gold carpet! Wins to date: a t-shirt, too many Spotify playlists (not claimed), $25 Indigo gc, $5 Starbucks e-gc
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2006
7257 posts
2356 upvotes
Toronto
last day!
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from these knowledge and information.