• Last Updated:
  • Jul 2nd, 2011 7:55 pm
Tags:
None
May 20, 2009
174 posts
55 upvotes

[La Senza] La Senza Outlet - ALL bras $3 and $5

Went to Winners in Pickering (Brock/401) on Tuesday, and as I was headed to my car I noticed 50% off signs at the La Senza outlet next door. Decided to check it out... went in and all bras were either $9.99 or $5.99. Overheard from a fellow shopper that the sale was 50% off those prices. I confirmed with a store clerk, and correct, the bras were $5.00 for most styles (ie. itech extreme push up, beyond cleavage, 4 way push-ups, 3-way push-ups etc.. etc..) and $3 for the more simple cotton style bra's. A store clerk also told me I had good timing as they had just gotten a call from management about 90 mins prior advising them to sell at 50% off. Their prior sale she said was 30% off. Not sure if the sale is ongoing, since I was there 2 days ago, but I assume it is.

$5.00 for bras that are normally $37-$40 is a steal!
15 replies
Dec 16, 2007
351 posts
31 upvotes
Mississauga
Thanks Op, will check it out as I have a $20 gift card there.
Mar 23, 2004
488 posts
25 upvotes
nice hot deal, but we are more into electronics :D
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2004
1712 posts
384 upvotes
Ottawa
LORDSTC wrote:
Jun 24th, 2011 12:32 am
nice hot deal, but we are more into electronics :D

Speak for yourself! You might be more into electronics, but I'm more into what fills those bras. :cheesygri
A bargain is something you don't need at a price you can't resist.
Nov 17, 2004
484 posts
11 upvotes
Milton
I appreciate the post! Will head over later today. Thanks OP!
:D
Deal Addict
Jun 12, 2006
2055 posts
74 upvotes
this thread needs pics....
"He who sacrifices freedom for security deserves neither" - Benjamin Franklin.
[OP]
May 20, 2009
174 posts
55 upvotes
ix3katz wrote:
Jun 24th, 2011 1:41 am
damn are there other outlets in toronto??

There probably are... at some of the big box shops plazas. This one, I could swear, was a La Senza Girl the last time I was at that plaza... and it changed to La Senza. I never even knew it was an outlet.. it was just the signs in the window that advertised it as an outlet.
May 18, 2009
20 posts
1 upvote
just got back from the woodbridge la senza outlet. there are still many bras left - and lots of variety too! simple cotton ones are $3 and lacy ones are $5.
also, panties are 5 for $12 or 10 for $20!

GREAT deal, thanks OP!
Jul 14, 2010
9 posts
Toronto
Hi, I was just wondering, did the Woodbridge La senza outlet had push up bras as welll for 5 dollars? also, did they have all sizes for bras?
Thank you. :)
waterbottle1234 wrote:
Jun 29th, 2011 9:27 pm
just got back from the woodbridge la senza outlet. there are still many bras left - and lots of variety too! simple cotton ones are $3 and lacy ones are $5.
also, panties are 5 for $12 or 10 for $20!

GREAT deal, thanks OP!
Dec 16, 2007
351 posts
31 upvotes
Mississauga
Well, I have not been as lucky as you gals finding those prices. :cry: It must be location specific. I went to a couple la senza and they were the regular warehouse sale price they are having everywhere that starts at $6.88 for the lowest cotton bras. I ended up buying 2 at $9.99 each at the Heartland location in Mississauga, which is a power centre location. The itech or the ones with no seams were $16.99. I tried to go to their website to check for outlets, but they don't specify which location is an outlet. Some are listed as power centre locations, such as the one I went to at the Heartland location, but they did not have such low prices. Pickering is a bit too far of a drive for me. Is the Woodbridge location near Weston and Highway 7? I'm looking for those bras that are molded in one piece with no seams.
Nov 17, 2005
782 posts
4 upvotes
dragonflower77 wrote:
Jun 30th, 2011 12:40 am
Well, I have not been as lucky as you gals finding those prices. :cry: It must be location specific. I went to a couple la senza and they were the regular warehouse sale price they are having everywhere that starts at $6.88 for the lowest cotton bras. I ended up buying 2 at $9.99 each at the Heartland location in Mississauga, which is a power centre location. The itech or the ones with no seams were $16.99. I tried to go to their website to check for outlets, but they don't specify which location is an outlet. Some are listed as power centre locations, such as the one I went to at the Heartland location, but they did not have such low prices. Pickering is a bit too far of a drive for me. Is the Woodbridge location near Weston and Highway 7? I'm looking for those bras that are molded in one piece with no seams.

yes the woodbridge one is on weston and highway $7. i think i did see an itech one ($5) but it all depends on your size and what is still available
Jun 29, 2011
192 posts
271 upvotes
awwww hope this is in Vancouver too... and hope I didn't miss it! That's a steal of a deal :D
May 18, 2009
20 posts
1 upvote
bcko1004 wrote:
Jun 29th, 2011 10:52 pm
Hi, I was just wondering, did the Woodbridge La senza outlet had push up bras as welll for 5 dollars? also, did they have all sizes for bras?
Thank you. :)

hi, yes they even have cotton push up bras for $3! and they even have the "extreme push up" ones :P and yup, there were still lots left in all sizes - like AA to EE lol. really well organized too!
× < >