Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Labbatt's products Ontario

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 2nd, 2010 9:50 pm
Tags:
None
Jul 27, 2009
774 posts
241 upvotes
toronto

Labbatt's products Ontario

$29.95 for 24. Blue and blue light. :cheesygri
14 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2008
2086 posts
1467 upvotes
Waterloo
You'll actually find this cheaper at superstore this weekend.

They have a $2.99 for a 24 pack sale on water.
Apr 8, 2007
20 posts
1 upvote
Too funny. Use to work at a Beer store in Richmond, BC. Sold one 12 pack of Blue per week. Even Ex-Old Stock moved better. Blue doesn't do any better in Ontario. Have to wonder when they will get rid of the line all together?

Better bet is to buy the 24 of Canadian for 29.99, picked one up on Tuesday. They also had the 28 of Bud w/ T-Shirt (L-XL) for 38.95'ish

Pretty sure there is an 'Ontario Only' liquor deal thread somewhere.
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2006
1127 posts
544 upvotes
Ottawa
filter_ch wrote: Too funny. Use to work at a Beer store in Richmond, BC. Sold one 12 pack of Blue per week. Even Ex-Old Stock moved better. Blue doesn't do any better in Ontario.
That's funny. I used to work at a Beer store in Toronto, ON. We sold less than a case a week of Kokanee. I'm sure Kokanee doesn't do any better in BC.
Deal Addict
May 6, 2006
1452 posts
207 upvotes
Toronto
anyone know if the Beer Store in Ontario is open today, i wanna pickup a case!

*edit* NVM its closed today and Sunday =(
Louis: Welcome to your first toddler pageant Stewie. Its what you do when you're in Texas.
Stewie: Oh lovely, a first class ticket to a semen stained death in the basement.
Oct 12, 2005
254 posts
11 upvotes
the beer plant in etobicoke off of carlingview is open until 6pm today....
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2005
2088 posts
122 upvotes
silvery wrote: anyone know if the Beer Store in Ontario is open today, i wanna pickup a case!

*edit* NVM its closed today and Sunday =(
boo :(
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2003
5335 posts
3149 upvotes
A Place to Stand
Its been this price for ages.
Jul 19, 2009
364 posts
150 upvotes
Brantford
Baconator wrote: You'll actually find this cheaper at superstore this weekend.

Ah ha ha ha, that gave me a good laugh. Almost woke up the baby :-0

Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2006
3283 posts
567 upvotes
McDealer wrote: That's funny. I used to work at a Beer store in Toronto, ON. We sold less than a case a week of Kokanee. I'm sure Kokanee doesn't do any better in BC.
Nice.
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2008
2086 posts
1467 upvotes
Waterloo
McDealer wrote: That's funny. I used to work at a Beer store in Toronto, ON. We sold less than a case a week of Kokanee. I'm sure Kokanee doesn't do any better in BC.
Kokanee has actually become one of my top choices when I'm at the bar. It's moved on to a domestic tap so a lot cheaper and I don't mind the taste. Especially compared the crap they usually try and play off as domestic.
Oct 25, 2006
255 posts
16 upvotes
Baconator wrote: You'll actually find this cheaper at superstore this weekend.

+1. bahahaha.
Deal Guru
Mar 23, 2005
13432 posts
297 upvotes
Midland
I've always preferred Molson's over Labatt's. Tried Labatt's beer and it was skunky.
"Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent." - US President, Calvin Coolidge
Jan 25, 2008
139 posts
56 upvotes
filter_ch wrote: Too funny. Use to work at a Beer store in Richmond, BC. Sold one 12 pack of Blue per week. Even Ex-Old Stock moved better. Blue doesn't do any better in Ontario. Have to wonder when they will get rid of the line all together?

Better bet is to buy the 24 of Canadian for 29.99, picked one up on Tuesday. They also had the 28 of Bud w/ T-Shirt (L-XL) for 38.95'ish

Pretty sure there is an 'Ontario Only' liquor deal thread somewhere.
Wow.......what are you talking about?

Why would you get rid of the best-selling Canadian beer in the world?

Here, take a look:

http://www.labattblue.ca/