• Last Updated:
  • Sep 27th, 2010 6:28 pm
Tags:
None
May 3, 2004
463 posts
1 upvote

Laminate flooring in Calgary

Can anyone recommend a decent place for getting laminate as well as installation?

It's for a 1000 square foot condo, and I'm looking for removal of old carpet, and installation of the new flooring. Just need a reputable place with reasonable prices.
6 replies
Sep 20, 2004
497 posts
4 upvotes
Calgary
Home Improvement Warehouse in the NE

http://members.calgarydirect.info/1-403-248-7333/

Im not sure if they do installs but you can ask. A lot of contractors buy supplies there you might come across one at the loading docks.

They have alot of selections and they do demo on DIY on weekends.

You might also wanna look at timbertown but i've heard some bad stuff about thier products.
Deal Addict
Sep 11, 2006
1918 posts
10 upvotes
KELOWNA
I second the suggestion for Timbertown. I don't know that they offer install but their prices are great. They may be able to refer someone for install.
Sep 26, 2010
1 posts
Calgary, Alberta
Sorry, but I have to put in my two cents here - Timber town has vastly superior products and very professional staff. Home Improvement Warehouse is one of the most ridiculous and most unprofessional outfits I've ever seen. Their customer service is a joke, their product comes from China... Believe me, I don't work for either company, but I've had dealings with both and if you want the job done right - I know who I would choose...
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2009
1166 posts
74 upvotes
Red Deer
If there is a Windsor Plywood store there go there, they have a Great selection, (at least Red Deer store does.) and good prices as well.
May 20, 2010
762 posts
68 upvotes
There's a few windsor plywoods in town. Always had good luck with them - the Airdrie location was advertising a flooring sale last weekend, not sure if all were (good chance of it), or if it's still going on.
× < >