Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Lands' End Spring Sale: 30% off and Free Shipping

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 26th, 2012 3:20 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2009
1117 posts
282 upvotes

Lands' End Spring Sale: 30% off and Free Shipping

Executive Summary: Coupon Code: SAIL + 2020

Key info: Lands' End is having a Spring Sale with items up to 30% off. Plus, shipping is free with any order. Just enter the code and PIN separately at checkout.

Tons of background for first time Canadian shoppers at Lands' End: Search button in the top right hand corner.

For those who like to click on clean links, here it is:

http://www.landsend.com/
Domain name coupons, prices, OK registrars, loopholes - ask me anything about domains in this RFD Q&A thread.
7 replies
Nov 24, 2005
813 posts
135 upvotes
Just tried it, and the coupon code will only give you free shipping, not 30% off. Went back to the original email from Lands' End, and SOME items are on sale currently on sale, up to 30% off. You don't get an additional 30% off with the code.

Too bad...would have ordered lots of small, <$20 orders.
Deal Fanatic
May 28, 2002
8423 posts
312 upvotes
Kitchener
Receive Free Shipping to U.S. and Canadian addresses. 5-7 business day delivery to most addresses. Applies only to merchandise purchased from landsend.com and Lands’ End consumer catalogs. Excludes the following products: Clearance (prices ending in $.97), Not Quite Perfect™, On the Counter®, and Lands' End Business Outfitters purchases. Offer valid through 11:59 p.m. Central, March 27, 2012. Not valid on previous purchases or when combined with any other promotional offers.

I had a bunch of stuff picked out from Clearance and then found out that the discount doesn't apply. :(
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
24224 posts
43245 upvotes
ONTARIO
Ya, disappointing. Was hoping this was another one of their store-wide 30% off + free shipping deals. Oh well. I will have to pass.
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2010
1637 posts
270 upvotes
I am on their email list, and tolerate up to two spammy email from them a day trying to get a heads up on deals like Christmas 2011 40% off and freeshipping. I think they have plugged that loop-hole now, no more discount code over on sale items.
Deal Addict
Aug 28, 2010
3521 posts
1223 upvotes
Halifax
Error2 wrote: I am on their email list, and tolerate up to two spammy email from them a day trying to get a heads up on deals like Christmas 2011 40% off and freeshipping. I think they have plugged that loop-hole now, no more discount code over on sale items.
If you go their website and ask to cancel your subscription to their email list, they will offer the option of receiving much fewer emails. I now only get one at the beginning of a new sale. I don't get reminders of the sale every day. (I assuming they still offer this option).

And yes, Lands End seems to be having much fewer sales than last year. I expect they made the decision after the Christmas blowout, that this has to stop. :)

They don't even offer free shipping anymore on clearance items (although still do on sale items). It sucks, but I did wonder how they were planning to stay in business, given their constant sales with free shipping. For a while it was nearly impossible to buy something at the regular price, even if you wanted to. :)
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2002
2340 posts
26 upvotes
The recession is over folks. Lands End no longer has to offer such crazy deals to get people to buy their stuff. The only problem with this line of thinking is that Lands End products aren’t the highest quality stuff out there, and for the non-sale prices they charge I can get much better quality products from a mall.
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2010
1637 posts
270 upvotes
FunSave22 wrote: If you go their website and ask to cancel your subscription to their email list, they will offer the option of receiving much fewer emails. I now only get one at the beginning of a new sale. I don't get reminders of the sale every day. (I assuming they still offer this option).

Did that after your post. Except I am still receiving an email a day. Unsubscribed all now. If I get any more email, I will put it in my spam list.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)