• Last Updated:
  • Jun 23rd, 2011 1:34 am
May 10, 2011
13 posts
3 upvotes
MONTREAL

Which laptop?

Hello guys.
I was waiting for the Apple back to school sale to get a macBook pro and the free ipod. but as many of you already know, Apple has a new promotion (the 100$ itunes giftcard).
I'm an ex geek so im not really up to date. I was wondering if you can give me some advices about a good laptop.
Ps: Toshiba is hell! so please no Toshiba.
2 replies
Nov 7, 2006
137 posts
2 upvotes
ARTkore wrote: Hello guys.
I was waiting for the Apple back to school sale to get a macBook pro and the free ipod. but as many of you already know, Apple has a new promotion (the 100$ itunes giftcard).
I'm an ex geek so im not really up to date. I was wondering if you can give me some advices about a good laptop.

The Vaio SA's really tempt me. My issues with the lower cost Vaio SB's are the lack of a fingerprint reader and the lower screen resolution.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 26, 2006
7742 posts
399 upvotes
Scarborough
ARTkore wrote: Hello guys.

If your price range is in the "MacBook Pro" line (i.e. $1500+) I'd suggest a "G" or "N" series from Asus. You'll get 2x the specs for the same price, and a better warranty.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)