• Last Updated:
  • Aug 22nd, 2012 12:39 am
Tags:
None
Sep 5, 2010
935 posts
368 upvotes

Laptop cooling pad

hey guys i recently bought a Lenovo y580 which comes equipped with a FHD screen and GTX 660m.
Although the laptop is very quiet and the temperatures are ridiculously cool right now, i dont want to start gaming until i pick up an external wireless keyboard, mouse and cooling pad.

so far the mouse and keyboard are not a problem because you can pick up one of those standard wireless desktop combos for dirt cheap sometimes.
I am currently looking at this cooling pad from logitech, its seems pretty nice and the added speakers is a cool bonus.

This is the one i have been looking at :
http://www.logitech.com/en-gb/notebook- ... pdesk-n700

i know this one goes on sale every know and then.
but when this thing goes on sale, it runs out of stock faster than Kim Kardashian getting a divorce....
do you guys know any other lapdesk/cooling pad that is very comparable to this logitech n700?

I want something that has a cooling fan but also cushioned bottom , so i can actually use it for an extended period of time. speakers would be nice but not a deal breaker .
1 reply
Deal Expert
Jul 22, 2006
22438 posts
3065 upvotes
Why not just pop the laptop on a angle using a book or something???????? (so the heat can rise away)

Cooling pads don't do much imo

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)