Laptop for under $400 in canada?

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 2nd, 2017 2:22 pm
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2015
1386 posts
1102 upvotes
Woodbridge, ON
kitscha wrote: Plus the ebay stock is different from the website stock, and with the latter you have to bypass a ton of sold out listings to find ones that are available.
Yeah I noticed the same thing. Website showed all sold out of what I'm looking for, but on ebay they have stock plus many more other models.

EDIT: The one I was looking at is a Dell Latitude E5540, 15.6", i5 4300u 1.9Ghz, 8GB Ram, 128GB SSD, Win 10 Pro. It was for $339 with free shipping. I should have jumped on it when I had the chance.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 25, 2003
5582 posts
7780 upvotes
Vancouver
Bianco13 wrote: Yeah I noticed the same thing. Website showed all sold out of what I'm looking for, but on ebay they have stock plus many more other models.

EDIT: The one I was looking at is a Dell Latitude E5540, 15.6", i5 4300u 1.9Ghz, 8GB Ram, 128GB SSD, Win 10 Pro. It was for $339 with free shipping. I should have jumped on it when I had the chance.

Don't worry; I am watching them for a while - there is always some new good deal, depending on what's returned off lease... Give it some time.

EDIT: And what's pissing me off is the fact one cannot filter out those "Sold" entries...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who gives up a little freedom to gain a little security, deserves neither and will lose both. (Benjamin Franklin)