Las Vegas from Toronto Jan 19 deals?

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 16th, 2019 5:02 pm
[OP]
Mar 4, 2009
404 posts
3 upvotes

Las Vegas from Toronto Jan 19 deals?

Looking to go away to Las Vegas for a couple nights this upcoming weekend. Are there any deals? Looking to spend around $1200 max for the two of us.
10 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2008
1984 posts
850 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Seems like a very bad weekend to go. Must be an event at that time. Even crappy hotels like stratosphere want $180 a night.

Maybe go a different weekend?
:D
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2006
1520 posts
641 upvotes
moulamou wrote:
Jan 14th, 2019 10:49 am
Seems like a very bad weekend to go. Must be an event at that time. Even crappy hotels like stratosphere want $180 a night.

Maybe go a different weekend?
Long weekend, MLK day on Monday.

$1200 is barely a good night in Vegas. Not a weekend including flights and hotel.
Deal Addict
Oct 25, 2009
4031 posts
1176 upvotes
Moncton
You can go for C$80 return if you happen to have 24,900 Aeroplan points. Just a heads up that Vegas is fairly cool this time of year. 11C right now at 5PM local. Colder at night.
Toronto is a very small part of Canada
Aug 31, 2005
139 posts
19 upvotes
dont want to derail the thread, but what budget do we need for flights +hotel for two during match break or family day weekend? optimally we'd like to be in Ops budget for a 4star...realistic?
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2005
4666 posts
734 upvotes
There are 2 big trade shows happening at the same time...
Deal Fanatic
Jul 12, 2003
9490 posts
1997 upvotes
Markham
Vegas hotel price is deeply change with events.
Unless you have to attend that event, you may want to pick the week that there is no big event going on to save $ on hotel rooms.
I usually pick the time with no big event, no week-end and get a much better deal with flights and hotels.

I just came back from Vegas a month ago and only paid $600ish on a return flight to LAS from YYZ including 4 nights hotel at 5 stars Cosmopolitan which is in the center of the strip and the room with Bellagio Fountain view room.
I fly there on Tuesday and leave on Saturday morning.
When I walk around the strip, during the week, it is very easy to browse around and on a Friday night, it is packed!
Not to mention, restaurant or buffet, attracations has less line ups on the wk-days.
Retired Forum Moderator February 2009 - June 2015
Deal Guru
Mar 1, 2006
14316 posts
218 upvotes
MP3_SKY wrote:
Jan 15th, 2019 5:50 pm
Vegas hotel price is deeply change with events.
Unless you have to attend that event, you may want to pick the week that there is no big event going on to save $ on hotel rooms.
I usually pick the time with no big event, no week-end and get a much better deal with flights and hotels.

I just came back from Vegas a month ago and only paid $600ish on a return flight to LAS from YYZ including 4 nights hotel at 5 stars Cosmopolitan which is in the center of the strip and the room with Bellagio Fountain view room.
I fly there on Tuesday and leave on Saturday morning.
When I walk around the strip, during the week, it is very easy to browse around and on a Friday night, it is packed!
Not to mention, restaurant or buffet, attracations has less line ups on the wk-days.
That sounds like an amazing deal. How did you book it? Separately? Through the hotel?
2013 Contest Win Wishlist
  • Leafs Tickets / iPad / E-Reader / 46" HDTV / PS3 Gaming System / Cash / Guitar / Keurig
Deal Fanatic
Jul 12, 2003
9490 posts
1997 upvotes
Markham
JayTee1 wrote:
Jan 16th, 2019 12:34 pm

That sounds like an amazing deal. How did you book it? Separately? Through the hotel?
Air Canada Vacation.
It was high 400s if I only choose the cheaper hotels.
Paris was at 560s.

Again, it was in mid December and no events. That's why it is so cheap.
Retired Forum Moderator February 2009 - June 2015
Penalty Box
Apr 5, 2013
3367 posts
885 upvotes
markham
MP3_SKY wrote:
Jan 16th, 2019 2:46 pm
Air Canada Vacation.
It was high 400s if I only choose the cheaper hotels.
Paris was at 560s.

Again, it was in mid December and no events. That's why it is so cheap.
+1
I was there mid dec too...was the cheapest (aside from 2008) I have paid in a long time..I will be back there week after superbowl too....it was a nice mid december getaway for real cheap (for 3 of us) that I think will become an annual visit...not a lot of crowds..and we upgraded to a suite for virtually nothing.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)