Fashion & Beauty

To the last 5 men on the planet wearing cargo pants, where do you buy them from?

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 7th, 2018 10:22 am
Deal Addict
Jan 16, 2011
2907 posts
1934 upvotes
The NORTH
If you wear small sizes try CargoXS
Dec 18, 2009
114 posts
36 upvotes
Calgary
Haven't seen it mentioned, but try Eddie Bauer - they have a choice between cotton and synthetics cargo pants. While around $100, they regularly have 50% off storewide or online sales.

My holy grail is convertible cargo pants in a cotton or cotton-mix blend. Unfashionable, yes, and they instantly peg you as a tourist, but so flexible for travel (shorts when it's hot and you're hauling luggage, pants for when the weather turns colder or you're on a plane). I still have some old Columbia and Timberland ones that I eventually need to replace.
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2009
3810 posts
5609 upvotes
Ontario
Sometimes the men's casual pants rack at Value Village has the cotton/nylon cargo pants that zip off into shorts. I missed a red pair I saw in September (wanted the fabric to make something for myself as I've yet to see cotton/nylon twill fabric at Fabricland stores). Now that I have found a skort pattern, I want the fabric again.
2019-roll out the gold carpet!
May 9, 2018
115 posts
46 upvotes
People still wear cargo pants? I guess it must be Winter and they need to store Acorns in the pockets