Expired Contests

[Once] [LAST DAY] Better Homes & Gardens - iPad 3 16GB WiFi (ends 30/Mar/2012, QC ok, FB)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 30th, 2012 7:38 am
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106489 upvotes
Richmond Hill

[LAST DAY] Better Homes & Gardens - iPad 3 16GB WiFi (ends 30/Mar/2012, QC ok, FB)

The Better Homes and Gardens® "Real Estate Canada iPad 3 Sweepstakes"

Prize: Apple iPad 3 (Black), 16GB Wi-Fi.

ARV: ~$499

Rules: http://bhgcanada.ca/facebook-contest-official-rules/
  • Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the ten (10) provinces and three (3) territories of Canada, who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry.
Enter: https://www.facebook.com/bhgcanada?sk=a ... 1694568521

Search: homes gardens, ipad

Good luck!

E.&O.E.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: I'm not actively monitoring this thread. If you have a question regarding the contest, or encounter a problem and would like me to look into it, please PM me about it. Thanks.
Iv ta'be' Hev SoH, ghobe' Qoy lIj mu'mey, as SoH jaH pa' vo' vetlh tuq joq vetlh veng, shake lItha' the dust vo' lIj qamDu' (translation from the original Klingon: And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet)
26 replies
Deal Expert
Jun 27, 2008
19809 posts
378558 upvotes
Ottawa
thanks
bring back colour
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106489 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Eligibility has been updated in their rules:

[QUOTE]Eligibility:The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 12 Provinces of Canada.[/QUOTE]
[INDENT] :arrowd: [/INDENT]

[QUOTE]Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the ten (10) provinces and three (3) territories of Canada, who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry.[/QUOTE]

:facepalm:
Iv ta'be' Hev SoH, ghobe' Qoy lIj mu'mey, as SoH jaH pa' vo' vetlh tuq joq vetlh veng, shake lItha' the dust vo' lIj qamDu' (translation from the original Klingon: And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet)