Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Contests

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
[Daily]

[LAST DAY] Elle Magazine - $250 H&M Gift Card (ends 4/Apr/2012, QC ok?)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 4th, 2012 12:10 am
Tags:
None
Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106506 upvotes
Richmond Hill

[LAST DAY] Elle Magazine - $250 H&M Gift Card (ends 4/Apr/2012, QC ok?)

Elle Magazine - "The H&M Spring Fashion" contest.

Prize: H&M gift card

ARV: $250

Rules: embedded link

Enter: http://www.ellecanada.com/contests?id=1779 (Ed. note: too bad they don't have a "None of the above" option :razz :)

Search: transcontinental, elle, spring fashion

Good luck!

E.&O.E.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: I'm not actively monitoring this thread. If you have a question regarding the contest, or encounter a problem and would like me to look into it, please PM me about it. Thanks.
Iv ta'be' Hev SoH, ghobe' Qoy lIj mu'mey, as SoH jaH pa' vo' vetlh tuq joq vetlh veng, shake lItha' the dust vo' lIj qamDu' (translation from the original Klingon: And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet)
27 replies
Deal Expert
Jul 6, 2008
18727 posts
1669 upvotes
Scarborough Bluffs
entered thanks :)
Jul 17, 2011
363 posts
518 upvotes
Calgary
ronin1701 wrote: (Ed. note: too bad they don't have a "None of the above" option :razz :) [/I]

At least it's auto-filled for us. I am guessing the "flirty" look wins in a landslide.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 17, 2009
5661 posts
2392 upvotes
Toronto
thanks
....Now I have more time for contests :lol:
Deal Addict
May 8, 2008
3190 posts
614 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks!
2023 Wins: $10 Starbucks GC (Starbucks Summer Game)
Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106506 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Haha - Webmaster fail :razz:

Contest was released to Elle's website before it was actually good to go.

Will update when the contest activates for real!

In the meantime, don't bother trying to enter - you'll just get an error message when you try to access the contest page.
Iv ta'be' Hev SoH, ghobe' Qoy lIj mu'mey, as SoH jaH pa' vo' vetlh tuq joq vetlh veng, shake lItha' the dust vo' lIj qamDu' (translation from the original Klingon: And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet)
Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106506 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Deal_Princess wrote: thanked

Really? 'Cos the contest ain't currently working :razz:
Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106506 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Contest is finally ready for prime time. The contest has been re-posted onto Transcontinental's website and the link to the rules finally works!

Contest officially starts at 10am EDT on March 22.
Deal Expert
Jun 27, 2008
19809 posts
378567 upvotes
Ottawa
thanks
bring back colour
Deal Fanatic
Aug 13, 2009
8506 posts
2497 upvotes
Toronto
no workee for me today

EDIT: actually, no More, ELLE or such are working for me right now :confused:
Deal Expert
Mar 1, 2006
16863 posts
1303 upvotes
thanks
2013 Contest Win Wishlist
  • Leafs Tickets / iPad / E-Reader / 46" HDTV / PS3 Gaming System / Cash / Guitar / Keurig
Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106506 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Hey folks - I was PM'd by someone who works for Transcontinental. For branding purposes, they'd prefer that you use the updated link which takes you to the Elle Magazine website, rather than the Transcontinental.com URL that I had posted previously. So if you've got this one bookmarked, please update it as well. Thanks.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)