Expired Contests

[Other] [LAST DAY] LIVE! with Kelly - Florida Spa Getaway (ends 30/Mar/2012, no QC)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 30th, 2012 10:01 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106486 upvotes
Richmond Hill

[LAST DAY] LIVE! with Kelly - Florida Spa Getaway (ends 30/Mar/2012, no QC)

"LIVE's Spring Fling Watch to Win Getaway"

Prize: One prize winner will receive a trip for winner and one (1) guest to the Westin Diplomat Hotel & Spa in Hollywood, Florida. Each trip consists of:
  • round trip coach class air transportation for winner and (1) guests to/from a major commercial airport near winner's residence to Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (actual airport near winner's residence to be determined at Sponsor's sold discretion);
  • six (6) nights hotel accommodations at the Westin Diplomat Hotel & Spa (single room/double occupancy at Sponsor's sole discretion);
  • ground transportation to/ from the airport and hotel in Hollywood, Fla.
ARV: $4,900

Rules: http://www.dadt.com/live/contest/watcht ... rules.html

Enter: http://www.dadt.com/live/contest/watcht ... index.html

[QUOTE]
  • There will be one (1) clue for each weekday (Monday through Friday) that will appear on air during the second half of each Show's broadcast ("Show Day"). Participants can then enter his/her choice of "Clue" online for a chance to win.
  • Entrants will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes drawing for every correct clue they submit for a given Show Day but no entries will be accepted for a previous Show Day's Clue.
  • Limit one (1) Entry per person/email address/per Show Day during the Sweepstakes Period.
  • Each Show Day entry period starts at 9:01 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends the same day at 11:59 p.m. (ET)
[/QUOTE]
Search: dadt

Good luck!

E.&O.E.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: I'm not actively monitoring this thread. If you have a question regarding the contest, or encounter a problem and would like me to look into it, please PM me about it. Thanks.
Iv ta'be' Hev SoH, ghobe' Qoy lIj mu'mey, as SoH jaH pa' vo' vetlh tuq joq vetlh veng, shake lItha' the dust vo' lIj qamDu' (translation from the original Klingon: And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet)
24 replies
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106486 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Contest starts today. Is anyone volunteering to watch the show at 9am (or at least PVR it) to get the clue?
Iv ta'be' Hev SoH, ghobe' Qoy lIj mu'mey, as SoH jaH pa' vo' vetlh tuq joq vetlh veng, shake lItha' the dust vo' lIj qamDu' (translation from the original Klingon: And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet)
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2011
3412 posts
627 upvotes
Where am I?
I just put it on PVR but it is half over.

[EDIT] the word GARDENING just randomly popped up so I'll go with that.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106486 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Did anyone catch today's clue?
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2011
3412 posts
627 upvotes
Where am I?
I did not catch the clue today.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106486 upvotes
Richmond Hill
driddles wrote:
Mar 19th, 2012 9:33 am
I just put it on PVR but it is half over.

[EDIT] the word GARDENING just randomly popped up so I'll go with that.
Charky wrote:
Mar 20th, 2012 2:28 pm
Today's clue Rain Showers

Aweome. Thanks guys - Kelly's always just too cheerful for me to watch :razz:
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2007
2865 posts
534 upvotes
thanks. will have to remember this daily. lol
Deal Fanatic
Aug 13, 2009
8385 posts
2416 upvotes
Toronto
driddles wrote:
Mar 22nd, 2012 9:42 am
Green Grass - March 22

I'm watching it right now - what time did they show green grass???

Vanessa Hudgens, Sarah Michelle Geller! Great episode!
Deal Fanatic
Aug 13, 2009
8385 posts
2416 upvotes
Toronto
wait - NO WAY THIS IS "LIVE"! They're saying that Journey 2: The Mysterious Island starts this Friday. What???? :confused:

They should call this "Two Months Ago this was LIVE! with Kelly".
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2011
3412 posts
627 upvotes
Where am I?
jamesfitzgibbon wrote:
Mar 22nd, 2012 9:56 am
I'm watching it right now - what time did they show green grass???

Vanessa Hudgens, Sarah Michelle Geller! Great episode!

It was about 35 minutes in. They post the word about the same time into the show every day. There is no fanfare, the word just pops up and disappears.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106486 upvotes
Richmond Hill
jamesfitzgibbon wrote:
Mar 22nd, 2012 9:59 am
wait - NO WAY THIS IS "LIVE"! They're saying that Journey 2: The Mysterious Island starts this Friday. What???? :confused:

They should call this "Two Months Ago this was LIVE! with Kelly".

I think they mean that it's taped live in front of a studio audience.