Jan 26, 2005
757 posts
98 upvotes

[Air Canada] LAST DAY! West Jet and Air Canada Seat Sales

Some good prices on domestic flights.
Westjet
Fine Print

Code: Select all

It’s our resolution to save you money. Hurry, sale ends January 7, 2010.

■ Book by January 7, 2010 (11:59 p.m. MST).
■ For Canadian and U.S. destinations travel on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays until June 29, 2010.
■ For international destinations travel until May 31, 2010.
I am sure there are better coupon codes for WestJet, but this is all that I have:

$5 off for travel until May 31, 2010. Must enter promo code PCR01 with coupon code CJ2IVAZ
Same sale at Air Canada.
Fine Print

Canada Book by Jan. 7
†TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All fares displayed on this page are in Canadian dollars, per person. Tickets must be purchased 
by 23:59 EDT/20:59 PDT on the ticketing deadline date. Certain flights may be operated by 
other carriers on a codeshare basis. Fares are valid at time of transmission and apply to new bookings only.
Booked the connecting flight for the Air France deal from last month.
Halifax to Montreal for $75 one way.
41 replies
May 18, 2009
375 posts
21 upvotes
Winnipeg
Awesome deals!

$75 each way to Montreal, Edmonton, Calgary and even Toronto from Winnipeg!

$236 after tax for a round trip and the discount with WestJet. Thanks OP!

Now only if they had a coupon code for Air Canada, I need to go to the Laguardia Airport in NY :cheesygri
Deal Addict
Jan 18, 2007
1012 posts
19 upvotes
Calgary
WOW the Air Canada sale is insane! $420 all in Calgary to Halifax is insanely hot.
Jul 3, 2008
265 posts
30 upvotes
Calgary, AB
I booked Toronto to Halifax on Jan. 4 night using this promo (which is now over):

http://www.redflagdeals.com/forums/west ... ns-836200/

Air Canada had a similar promo (same deadline, same travel times/dates) but their prices were way higher for my specific itinerary. I'm flying home to the snow blasted east coast next week! Screw all you pansy's who fly south in the winter :cheesygri
Apr 11, 2005
989 posts
62 upvotes
clem24 wrote:
Jan 6th, 2010 5:15 pm
WOW the Air Canada sale is insane! $420 all in Calgary to Halifax is insanely hot.
Yes it is insane, I travel several times a year the same destination, and just booked a return flight for 75$ less than what I usually pay with good seat sales. Haven't gotten this flight for this cheap in over 5 years.

Plus the sale goes all the way until June!!!!!
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2006
3285 posts
509 upvotes
Winnipeg
For TD Travel VISA holders:

if you book online through TD Rewards, Air Canada and West Jet are even cheaper...
plus you get 9 points per dollar spent versus only 3 if you booked thru the carrier

(ex YVR to FLL is $515 total on TD, versus $551 on Air Canada)
Deal Fanatic
Feb 5, 2006
5194 posts
358 upvotes
Toronto
Too bad EU is not that cheap. I am seeing over $1,000 with tax to Rome in April. Ouch.
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2007
3562 posts
425 upvotes
Regina
wife and i did regina to mtl for a little over 600 taxes in...pretty insane
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2007
1221 posts
127 upvotes
Mississauga
AMAZING. I have to confirm dates but was able to book Toronto to Grande Prairie for $401!!! I've never seen it that low. EVER. wow!

hot hot hot!
Deal Addict
Dec 13, 2005
1263 posts
22 upvotes
Kelowna to Vegas direct with good old West Jet for 80 bucks each way (plus taxes of course).
I cant wait to get digitally raped going through security! :twisted:
Jun 22, 2007
829 posts
140 upvotes
London, ON
Just booked from London, Ont to Las Vegas for $440 R/T including the tax on a Saturday to Tuesday flight in late June. Air Canada. Excellent day flight too. Was the same price if I were to fly from Toronto. Its rare not to pay a premium to fly from my local airport. Saves driving to the big smoke now :)
May 14, 2006
242 posts
6 upvotes
London
davethegr8 wrote:
Jan 6th, 2010 10:04 pm
Just booked from London, Ont to Las Vegas for $440 R/T including the tax on a Saturday to Tuesday flight in late June. Air Canada. Excellent day flight too. Was the same price if I were to fly from Toronto. Its rare not to pay a premium to fly from my local airport. Saves driving to the big smoke now :)
never drive to TO for vegas flights (or almost any other). Im from london as well and almost always fly out of detroit. Last time we went to vegas we flew on spirit and paid $83 ROUND TRIP per person! obviously its not always that price, but always worth checking out!

enjoy the trip :)
Jun 22, 2007
829 posts
140 upvotes
London, ON
quentin0 wrote:
Jan 6th, 2010 10:43 pm
never drive to TO for vegas flights (or almost any other). Im from london as well and almost always fly out of detroit. Last time we went to vegas we flew on spirit and paid $83 ROUND TRIP per person! obviously its not always that price, but always worth checking out!

enjoy the trip :)
Yes I know about the spirit air deals lol. I figured I spend a few extra bucks to fly from home this time. AC has AVOD on the YYZ - LAS legs as well to make it a little more worth it. Free seat selection and free bags. I don't like the late night flights spirit offers but I see they have added on quite a few day flights beginning in the summer so I will have to look closely at them again for future flights. At least we have lots of choices from London :)

LOL - The flight I booked is now coming in at over $900, guess the allotment of sale seats for that flight went quickly.
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2002
1304 posts
12 upvotes
Toronto
Couple of things I just noticed:

1. If travelling to the US, book 2 single flights rather than a round-trip. It seems to be cheaper this way due to, I believe, the way taxes are calculated.
2. $5 discount is either USD or CAD. Apply with method above to save yourself $5 USD on your US-Canada segment.
× < >