Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
The Last Hunt

55% off SAXX Underwear $12.99 - $16.99

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 27th, 2017 2:15 pm
Apr 13, 2017
476 posts
245 upvotes
JohnnyBlaze86 wrote:
I would also have to agree with this. Also one thing that I didn't like about Saxx was for each "series" there is different sizing. I have a 34" waist so I bought a medium in the "Vibe" series and they fit as I expected. I bought a medium in the "Modern" Series and they are so tight and short that I feel I should've got an XL. Since I can't return them they are now my "laundry day" boxers. If the sizing wasn't so unpredictable I'd be more open to ordering another pair.
This bothers me about other brands too. Same brand, different line so signifcantly different sizing. There was this Jockey line I found that finally didn't give me wedgies or wasn't ridiculously tight, so I scaled and bought a crap ton of them (20 I think?). Now they're starting to tear cause it's been almost a decade, and what do you know? They're discontinued! No problem I'll just try another line cause Jockey shouldn't be too different. Nope I am screwed. I even called them and they said sorry bro we don't make anything similar anymore.
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2004
2113 posts
79 upvotes
rogernizzle wrote: to the people who own these, do they ride up? how snug are they around the legs?

i am a standstill because i want these but i am not fond of the length of boxers. would rather have the trunk variety just cause of the riding up thing
Based on my experience, they ride up minimally and unlike regular boxers/boxer briefs, the material is very thin that even when they ride up, they don't bunch up and crowd your thighs.
WTB: TUBE of Bison and Antelope (Milk spot free)
Deal Addict
Sep 28, 2004
1201 posts
311 upvotes
plg_cp wrote: I guess I'll be "that guy" to say that I'm not crazy about the pair of SAXX I have. Admittedly I'm a 32 waist and have a size Medium, while maybe i should have a Small, though I find the waistband to be as snug as I'd want it. Meanwhile I find the legs ride up and it's not uncommon to get a bit of a wedgie. I prefer several other brands of boxer briefs (Lulu from a few years ago, and Jockey).

They're not terrible but I think it's more than a bit of a stretch to call them "life-changing".
I agree with you and don't understand the hype at all. I'm 32 and have mediums but also wonder if small would make a difference.

Do people just wear terrible underwear before switching to these? Unless the benefits are absent with mediums but would be very apparent with smalls I don't get it.
Deal Addict
Apr 5, 2003
1005 posts
407 upvotes
White Rock, BC
Looks like the sale has been extended for another 5 days.
Jul 22, 2016
250 posts
121 upvotes
What's up with all these colors and patterns?

No solid jet black?
Last edited by MrDisco on Feb 23rd, 2017 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: rude
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2010
4021 posts
2372 upvotes
Ottawa
ilove wrote: Agreed with the posters above.

Problems with SAXX are:

-wedgie
-riding up
-paper thin material

Sure the frontal SAXX part is nice, but the drawbacks more than make up for the benefits.
I find the weight of the material to be ok, they aren't thick like the cotton briefs I got, which is fine because I don't need more heat around me. I find the Quest model with the quick dry thing is an instant wedgie, I didn't like it, but the Modern/Vibe were great fits.
rogernizzle wrote: to the people who own these, do they ride up? how snug are they around the legs?

i am a standstill because i want these but i am not fond of the length of boxers. would rather have the trunk variety just cause of the riding up thing
I'm about 33 waist and got meds. I don't find they ride up (except for the Quest, which it seems nobody likes). Around the legs they are snug, but it is stretchy fabric so don't worry too much.
AbdulHaba wrote: What's up with all these colors and patterns?

No solid jet black?
yea..I'm not really a fan of the craptastic colours either, but whatever...i ain't a thug with my pants low.
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2007
1554 posts
834 upvotes
Calgary, AB
jclgan wrote: However, I'm pretty disappointed they only have one fly version, and only in one colour. I don't know why Saxx (and MyPakage) gravitate more towards fly-less versions; they seem like a sacrifice in convenience when you have to pull your junk over top of the waistbands in order to relieve yourself
This is not the retail storefront, you can't expect good selection for the price.
Dec 13, 2008
37 posts
8 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone have experience with SAXX 24-seven trunks. They are on sale for 11.99 on last hunt. Are they just as good as the vibe line?
Jan 26, 2011
304 posts
290 upvotes
Ajax
thiva101 wrote: Anyone have experience with SAXX 24-seven trunks. They are on sale for 11.99 on last hunt. Are they just as good as the vibe line?
Do you have a link? I show $15.99 when I check...
Aug 17, 2008
481 posts
262 upvotes
Lol gotta love their features description Face With Tears Of Joy
Images
  • upload.png
Nov 4, 2013
124 posts
24 upvotes
thiva101 wrote: Anyone have experience with SAXX 24-seven trunks. They are on sale for 11.99 on last hunt. Are they just as good as the vibe line?
It's the first "premium" underwear I bought, and at the 20$ point, I was a little disappointed.
Dec 13, 2008
37 posts
8 upvotes
Toronto
karupt wrote: It's the first "premium" underwear I bought, and at the 20$ point, I was a little disappointed.
What was wrong with it?
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2005
4481 posts
901 upvotes
Edmonton
I current own every single style of Saxx they make and like them ehough to justify having them all.

There is some sizing differences in the differences between models. The platinum and strike run larger then their other styles. More of a comfort fit vs the modern fit as they put it. Why strike is looser given its suppose to be compression is beyond me but still.

Fuse vibe etc are considered modern fit thus tighter in waist and legs then the platinum or strike. I sized down for the two styles. I have been lifting going on for 18 years and competed in past for power lifting. I am currently "small" at 5'9" 180 lbs and wear a large with rather sizable legs squatting 300 plus lbs on a regular bases Olympic style. Leg width is 25" I believe. Wish places would post thigh sizes as well as waist in specs to help others.

Ridding up depends on a lot of factors from leg size, bum size, and pant fit.
Heatware
The difference between wanting and needing is how you justify it.
Mar 29, 2017
4 posts
Guys, this site also sells MyPakage underwear at a discount and they are WAY better than SAXX. Both in fit and quality. SAXX does NOT have a "pouch" but in fact just gussets down either side. MyPakage has a full pouch that keeps everything fit nice and snug,

Truly lifechangers for me. The support is amazing.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)