GTA

Quart Nature Parkas 60%off

Savings:
60% off
Expiry:
August 25, 2016
Retailer:
The Last Hunt
Today only, The Last Hunt has Quart Nature men's and womens parkas at 60% off. Sizing is limited.
http://www.thelasthunt.com/collections/ ... da8679d3f7

I bought the North Starr 2 years ago and have been extremely happy with it. Very warm and well made, at $467 it's a great buy
North Star fits big- buy a XS if you normally wear small. I bought XS and it's plenty big enough,

Here's the thread from two years ago. quarz-nature-north-star-parka-579-a-181 ... st23677599
30 replies
Banned
Oct 29, 2011
190 posts
60 upvotes
Montreal
The return policy is a big red flag.
Banned
Oct 5, 2015
951 posts
664 upvotes
Outremont, QC
"All sales are final. We do not refund or exchange any item."
Oct 28, 2004
309 posts
499 upvotes
Toronto
Use the code MOOSEMANIA10 for 10% off.
We are the Canadian Borg. Resistance would be impolite. Please wait to be assimilated. Pour l'assimilation en francais, veuillez appuyer sur le deux.
Oct 24, 2010
80 posts
81 upvotes
Great White North
There is more to the return policy than you 2 (MinimalDJ & carols110) have quoted. Don't pick and choose parts of it to make it look bad. Quote the entire policy or none of it. Be fair to others that may be interested rather than trying to put them off.

Do your homework, go to a store and try it on, check the color you plan to purchase and you will be fine.

Thank you acidferret for the code. It worked.

Hell of a deal for a really nice, functional coat.

Thanks OP. In for the black Adrian.

***Entire Return Policy***

"All sales are final. We do not refund or exchange any item.

The only reason you can return an item, is if it is defective or does not match its description on the website. Note that the manufacturer's warranty still applies.

If we mistakenly ship you the wrong product, or a damaged product, we will cover the shipping fees. If this occurs, please contact our customer service at info@thelasthunt.com.

TheLastHunt.com is not responsible if the size does not fit you or you don't like the colour or the style. "
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2006
1326 posts
328 upvotes
Toronto
geetar1101 wrote:
Aug 25th, 2016 10:35 pm
There is more to the return policy than you 2 (MinimalDJ & carols110) have quoted. Don't pick and choose parts of it to make it look bad. Quote the entire policy or none of it. Be fair to others that may be interested rather than trying to put them off.

Do your homework, go to a store and try it on, check the color you plan to purchase and you will be fine.

The only reason you can return an item, is if it is defective or does not match its description on the website. Note that the manufacturer's warranty still applies.

If we mistakenly ship you the wrong product, or a damaged product, we will cover the shipping fees. If this occurs, please contact our customer service at info@thelasthunt.com.

TheLastHunt.com is not responsible if the size does not fit you or you don't like the colour or the style. "

Lol, are you serious? They quoted the only part that needs to be read. Some people can't go in to a store to try it on, so they aren't going to buy a jacket when they don't know how it fits.
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2015
1582 posts
811 upvotes
Mont-Royal, QC
geetar1101 wrote:
Aug 25th, 2016 10:35 pm

let's keep it simple: "you should never buy clothing online."
lazy people like me just can't...lol
Deal Fanatic
Feb 29, 2008
8865 posts
3968 upvotes
Hard to go in and try these things on unless there is plenty of stock out there right now.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 29, 2008
8865 posts
3968 upvotes
MinimalDJ wrote:
Aug 25th, 2016 8:19 pm
The return policy is a big red flag.
HUGE. Was going to get one for my girlfriend but not taking any chances.
Feb 28, 2005
274 posts
118 upvotes
Montreal
Holy geez folks, if you don't know your size then don't order anything. This site is essentially an outlet for outdoor clothing. 60% off is a huge deal. Don't whine about what is a very reasonable return policy. This site would not be able to operate if it conformed to your demands regarding a return policy. These deals are for those who know what they want and can purchase with certainty. I have made well over seven separate orders from this site and have yet to be disappointed. I know my size and I know how certain brands fit. Thelasthunt.com is an excellent site.
Deal Addict
May 17, 2011
1347 posts
457 upvotes
I own several of QN's pieces. They are hugetardulous.

They fit either big or bigger. Good luck.
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2010
2871 posts
1045 upvotes
Montreal
QN doesn't fit true to size so you guys should try what you want to buy in-store first.
Dec 16, 2012
374 posts
381 upvotes
Calgary
Thanks for the heads up kenze and halhen1! Almost made an impromptu buy >.<
😁
Deal Fanatic
Feb 5, 2006
6664 posts
907 upvotes
Toronto
I bought a pair of size 11 shoes from The Last Hunt. They were way too small, even though I ordered the correct size.

All I can do now is try to sell on Kijiji for a loss. :-(

LiveOutThere has a more customer-friendly return policy, plus free shipping
Feb 28, 2005
274 posts
118 upvotes
Montreal
You're comparing apples to oranges there buddy. Liveoutthere is a typical outdoor reseller. Thelasthunt is an outlet for Altitude Sports.