Tags:
None
[OP]
Mar 13, 2005
701 posts
42 upvotes
Stoney creek

Last Minute Hotel Booking Website Including Great Wolf Lodge For Cheap

I WAS PRETTY EXCITED WHEN I FOUND THIS WEBSITE, I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVEN'T FOUND IT BEFORE. IT IS:

http://www.ratestogo.com

You can book rooms all over the world for dates from the current date to 20 days in advance. I just booked Great Wolf Lodge for $129 next week. The only thing that I can see is that there seem to be limited # of rooms for that price per night per hotel ( 1 or 2 rooms).

I believe that it is affiliated with the HOTEL CLUB for bookings over 20 days in advance.

Some of the prices are great, and I haven't seen anything come even close on any of the other sites I normally go to.

Hope this is helpful to someone.
135 replies
Deal Fanatic
Oct 10, 2006
7741 posts
79 upvotes
Georgetown
Very Nice!! Thanks for sharing!
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2006
1970 posts
906 upvotes
Toronto
Yeah, thanks OP - good for road trip weekends
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2006
1736 posts
132 upvotes
Thanks OP!
It used to be only death and taxes were inevitable. Now, of course, there's shipping and handling, too.
Dec 17, 2005
228 posts
5 upvotes
Victoria
thanks for the deal- this is truly usefull for me!
Let's ride with the family down the street
Through the courtesy of Fred's two feet.
Jan 15, 2007
46 posts
Brampton
OP, do you happen to know if it includes the tickets for the waterpark?
Deal Addict
May 30, 2006
1749 posts
2 upvotes
I checked 2 hotels in Vancouver ... and so far they offer the same rates as the hotel's website. Maybe not that great of a deal?
Nov 29, 2003
16 posts
Does this room rate come with the waterpark passes from the lodge?
[OP]
Mar 13, 2005
701 posts
42 upvotes
Stoney creek
jazzy wrote:
Jan 17th, 2008 10:10 pm
Yes it does. We went last thursday. All room rates include waterpark passes as your pass is your wristband which is also your room key. We had a great time.

FYI: We did not upgrade our room when we got there as we felt that the family suite was completely suitable for us but I did ask how much it would be. They told me it depended on the day ( I guess different for holidays, weekends or if they are almost sold out) but the day we went it would have been $40 to upgrade to the bunkbed room or $75 for one of the big majestic suites . Very good upgrade prices considering that normally the difference between the family suite and other suites ( for cost) is ALOT more than what they charge to upgrade.
[OP]
Mar 13, 2005
701 posts
42 upvotes
Stoney creek
sjweyman wrote:
Jan 17th, 2008 8:58 pm
I checked 2 hotels in Vancouver ... and so far they offer the same rates as the hotel's website. Maybe not that great of a deal?
only certain hotels seem to be cheaper. Great wolf lodge is one that has the exceptional rates on this site. I actually booked in orlando for next week for three days and found a cheaper rate through entertainment book direct to hotel discount. I just thought it gives another option for websites to check out
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2004
1213 posts
1 upvote
Ajax
jazzy wrote:
Jan 17th, 2008 10:10 pm
I would double check...i put in jan 18th for 1 night ...cheapest on their website is 299.00.....and this website is only 129.00...Perhaps, "room only-no bracelet for waterpark"...........can anyone confirm
Deal Fanatic
Feb 9, 2005
8001 posts
422 upvotes
realize wrote:
Jan 17th, 2008 11:04 pm
if its with the use of the waterpark then its a great package

either way thx op

;)
+1
Heatware: 36-0-0
× < >